Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice snake mate!! womas are a favourate of mine and they are very nice! i have always liked the rabbit flats, i actually hope to get a piar in the next few yrs. cant wait to see how this line progresses and the yellow ones colour up!

Yeh i wanna see what the difference is between a normal Rabbit Flat & a Tanami woma?

very nice, sure you didn't cross the mother with a childrens ---- only joking --- the yellow sounds good

Interesting, but I still prefer womas with nice banding

You know how it is, if they were all spotted and someone had a banded one, people would jump up and down before killing each other for the right to own one, but it's the other way around, so people are excited about the spotty one :) Like it or not, it's different and very interesting. It'll be interesting to see if the pattern is at all herritable.

Solar 17 check your PM's have sent 2 a while ago. If not have you got an email I can contact you on?
jas

spotted womas

hi there....there were originally none for sale but after an excellent offer two have been sold by a private deal NO others will be sold at this time...best wishes....solar 17

so where you just teasing about the yellow ones or are you gunna show us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back