Standard Intro Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andycore

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name's Andy and I'm a photographer from the eastern suburbs of Sydney.

Figured it was finally time to register an account here, been browsing since before I bought my snake a couple of years ago but never got around to joining up. I'm an insect keeper that couldn't resist the urge of jumping into reptiles as well, though the only snake I've got is a Diamond Python. Currently researching the care of Pygmy Bearded Dragons, so the reptile population could increase.

As for the insects, my collection has been mostly phasmids. Currently, the only live phasmid specimen (apart from eggs) I've got is Phyllium monteithi, along with a spider and a scorpion. There's other animals here as well, but those are the most interesting ones, in my opinion.

Oh, and thought I'd throw in the latest photo of my Diamond. He's just over 2 years old now, and I'm in the process of organising a nice new enclosure for him.

Cosmo-SML.jpg

Hi Andy , Welcome -- that's a lovely diamond python . Wow you have some Live Monteithi, we have 5 eggs and are eagerly awaiting warmer weather , we have live spiny's and some crowned sticks as well + plenty of eggs about 6 species I think . Not sure about anyone else but I would love to see some pics !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back