Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UP Goes The Anti - Reward – Return of an Albino Red Bellie Black Snake
A reward has been offered for information that leads to the return of an albino red Bellie Black Snake.
This is not a common snake and can’t be mistaken for anything else. The snake is totally white, and about 130cm to
150cm long. If you have seen this snake or know of anyone who knows of it’s whereabouts please contact a
committee member with this information.
Reward includes: 2 Black headed pythons, Woma, and a Diamond Python and a monitory reward of $600.
If you know or hear anything please speak up!
Contact -
HAWKESBURY HERPETOLOGICAL SOCIETY
http://www.hawkesburyherps.com.au/contact-us.html

i read about 1 of these a couple years back in the albino issue of reptiles australia. it was said to be in the melbourne zoo.
if someone else has had it since good. it would be a great snake to own. also to the theif. watch ya back coz ya deserve ya head ripped off.
if it was my snake stolen id be on a murderous rampage. hope the scum is caught and ripped in 2.

Gosh. It is such a gorgeous snake.
I really hope somebody has heard something from a mate who knows a guy that got told by a guy that some guy took this snake and then they can trace him down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back