Stolen Gecko Returned Unharmed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard of a bloke who woke up one morning to find his car which had been parked in the drive was out on the street. He went out to investigate and found on the drivers seat a slab of beer and a note. The car had been stolen by their guy who desperately needed to make a long trip, over two hours, to do something and then return. He took the car, did what he had to do and then returned it undamaged to the house with the slab as a thankyou and a full tank of fuel.

i worked in a pet shop, if something went missing, out of a cage like a bird or something, it would have been cleaned out and/or re stocked the next day, not a week after the event.

i call BS, I think its good publicity during a struggling time. This is the type of ***** that Today tonight or that other lame show would run with.

I HATE YOU HELEN WELLINGS!

whats crime comming to when thieves return what they steal. brb, just got to check and see if my bike stolen 5 years ago has been returned. back, nope. guess it will be there in the morning

I wish there were thieves up here more considered,i will even leave the keys in the car,as long as its got a full tank of fuel upon your return.If you wanna leave me a slab of beer or a bottle of bourbon i will be very appreciated...

This is the funnest thread ive seen in a while..... LMAO....

lol " He was giving me little kisses on the cheek" he was probly trying to bite her "you idiot woman you didnt lift up my stupid water bowl i was stuck under it the whole time"

Hay there a big market in the states for thickys over there thay sell for at least 300us$and thay can be quit easley hidden but who in there right mind woukd break in and steel a thicky knobys are werth more lol

What is the crime?
It was there the whole time

Stupidity maybe? :lol:

Nah, just remembered you can't charge someone with that, otherwise there'd be a hell of a lot more people going before the courts..lol

At least if you live in Melbourne and you know that particular cop is looking for you, you can always just hide under a really big water bowl. :lol::lol::lol:

Just thought you would all like to know that I am the so called moron who was so stupid and so out of tune with her reptiles that i couldn't find it after our break in, neither could the senior sargent, or the scences of crime officer, my mother who trained with Tanya from Cool Companions. So therefor we must all be idiots.
The enclosure was cleaned and washed ready for new stock. So I do think that I would have seen him and as it was moved twice HMMMM I must be really really dumb!!!!
It wasn't the only thing taken but we were advised not to state this my freezer was left open and $1000 worth of food lost which inclued top quality snake food that I specilise in. Plus other reptile stuff.
Yes he was kissing me on the cheek and he was wagging his tail because Unlike the some of you I am extremly intune with my repiles that is why I was so devestated by his loss.
I may be a petshop person but my family pride themselves on doing things the right way I have a locked secure specially built room which had its door kicked in hence no security at the time he was returned.
There is a lock on the enclosure but as most of you with half a brain would know the tops can come off , when he was returned I was not instore at the time.
Thanks for the support of my fellow herps!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back