Strange1 wants to say hi......"Hi"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange1

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I signed up here a few days ago and have been having a look around :) Nice site, lots of helpful info here.
I currently keep 9 turtles and want to get into geckos aswell.
I'll be around here anyways...

Cya'll!

Theres something a bit Strange about this thread... :D
Sorry that was crap, welcome to the site.

Hi strange1! Certainly plenty of info to keep you busy on this site... What sorte turtles you keep?

Hi strange1! Certainly plenty of info to keep you busy on this site... What sorte turtles you keep?

wow double posting issues!!! that was strange! Did you have issues trying to send too mr.Bredli?

Thanks all, I have 7 Longicollis and a pair of Macleay river short necks.
As for the strangeness of this thread... I have that affect on things lol

That was just my Stinky posing for a shot :)

Geez that didnt sounds good lol

Heres another pic of Stinkys head....

Stinky4.jpg

Hi Strange, just been checking out your webpage. Nice. Always room for more turtle people.

Thanks peterescue. What turtles do you keep? Are you a breeder? Are you in Western Sydney? Im in Blaxland :)
So many questions!

I dont keep turtles anymore, I just rescue them. I dont have what I deem the necessary environment for them at present.
That means I always have them though so I never miss out.

Ah ok then I know what u mean :)
My enclosure is almost complete and they will be going in it (Hopefully) after winter :D
I want my longi's to have plenty of room!

I just looked at your www. Very Nice. I think that it is great. Very informative. I'm not a big turtle / tortoise fan but I now know how to make a Bio Filter. How COOL 8) Will definately throw some traffic your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back