stripey carpet pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pike01

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Afew people have asked to see pics of the stripey carpets that i kept,nothing spectacular but here they are.
stripeycoastal01.jpg

stripeycoastal02.jpg

stripeycoastal03.jpg

How are your Athertons coming along Pike? You've had some stunners, even the non striped animals, any breeding this season?

Yeah, still miles away,will probably keep most for a year before i get rid of any.I wish you hadnt of mentioned them Dicco, always get a flood of PMs.

looks l;ike you got one good breeding program going now with those, are you going for tri striped?

What do people think would be a fair price for these snakes as i may need to sell to finance other animals.They are only coastals and i dont want to rip people off, so what are the opinions.

i reckon 200 for the top two and 250 for the bottem one.

Pike, a snake is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. These snakes will draw in people looking for snakes out of the norm, so i would think it fair to ask for slightly higher prices. The price is up to you just dont sell yourself short.

I like the first one,are the parents striped at all Pike?They're not your regular looking coastals and striped animals are fairly sought after atm so sell them for what you think they're worth,i'd happily pay $200 for the first one or even 250 each as you have held them back and they are quite unusual.Do you think the last will get normal coastal black as it ages or possibly be hypo?

Im not sure whats happening with the last one, the father is a yellowy colour and the mum has a pattern alot like the second pic.I assume the patternless one will get pattern, but who knows how much. Anymore thoughts on what i should charge for these snakes.

The 3rd one is really pretty but I think the 1st one has nice markings 2

if i ever own a coastal it will have stripes awsome looking animals

Ya know, i made a post on this thread on the 18th of december which was just over a fortnight ago and today while i was just browsing i came across this thread again. Upon opening it i had a heck of a shock when i saw what i thought was my snake there in one of those pictures :shock: (the first one, not the third...) After taking a closer look i realised mine was a bit smaller and a lot prettier. :p

I have recently aquired 2 more beautiful coastals for my small collection and one is awfully similar to the beauty in the first pic. I woud post pics of her but i dont know how...

She has the most gorgeous stripe down one half of her body to her tail and beautiful leopard spots on the other half. Obviously upon sighting her for the first time i HAD to buy her. :D

P.S- if anyone could give me a couple hints as to how to post a pic i would be more than happy to do so! :D

are you gonna be selling them by any chance? i've put together some money for myself finally. and am in love with these. the 3rd is just gorgeous :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back