stupid harry potter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_kid

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ive been trying to download harry potter 3 of the net for the last week with no luck after its fineshed downloading it turns out to b blank or the wrong movie i doubt any1 else here has tried but ill ask anyway has anyone here ahd any luck downloading tomorrow is my dead line ive got a lot of orders for it and no copy so if anyone knows where to gett it it would be a great help and this is for u zoe .

im not charging :wink: if u want to know the deal pm me not that im trying to sell any here but i dont want to put up that im bootleging moies on the net not that i am and i have tried kazza light kazza and tmd movies and a geman place i cant prenonce

i use sharazza and i have dloaded harry potter 2, troy, hellsing, day after tomorrow. lots it is great

and this is for u zoe .

awww again! :D

DONT use kazaa! it screws with your computer BIG time.
my bf uses mirci think. plus he has a few other places up his sleeve but i will ask him tomorrow cos he's gone to bed!

ok thanks zoe but i have no prblems so far with kazzar and ive heard it from a lot of people about it screwing up ur computer but miunes been fine if u can find out anyothers i would appreciate it thank .

yeah i forget how it works....by the time u find out its already screwed everything i think...all i know is my comp had to be wiped and everything re-installed and it was cos of kazaa :?

well ive actually got kazza on a seperate hardrive with all the easy to install programs and i scan all the songs and movies before opening but if i dident all that would get in fected is the seprtate hard drive now big loss

Jimmmy, Kazaa IS a problem. I can almost guaranteee that your computer is now FULL of spyware! Apart from anything else, this will slow your computer right down. If you get something really nasty it can do damage too.

If you can still find it, I recommend you download Kazaa Lite.

Then uninstall Kazaa, and download and run Adaware 6, which will remove the spyware.

When you are running Kazaa Lite, you will be told there is an upgrade available. Do NOT accept the upgrade! It upgrades you to the regular Kazaa program again!

Of course, this is information gleamed from friends. I would not suggest or promote downloading pirate music, software or videos, and have had no personal experience with this stuff!

:)

How long would it take to download an entire movie??? :shock: Even with cable or better. Better of spending a few $$ or wait till its out on video,. :roll: BTW, They are right Jimmy,
Kazza kills computers!!! spyware, virus etc. be warned.

i am removing all incriminating evidence.... :D

Yup, burn it! :twisted: .......... :shock: Only 12 meg download on cable????? i get 10 gig, gets to about 8 gig before it slows down some, not that i ever use more than about a gig, but virtually same price 1 gig or 1o gigs.

ok maybe its gig..probably is, im not all that computer literate...I know what i mean lol

1 gigabyte = 1000 megabytes :wink:
thought for a bit there, you'd been ripped off badly! :lol:

lol yeah lets just pretend i said that in the first place hey luv? :wink:

Sorry Zoe, didnt mean to make you sound silly at all. I just thought "what the?..." :lol:

In any case, it would have to be a really really good movie, for me to spend hours downloading. out of curiosity, how many meg/gig were the movies Bluestreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back