need to vent. i apologize in advance

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nagini-baby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok so basically since i moved out of home at 19 my mother has been steadily getting more and more frustrating with every visit. if shes not complaining about the dogs, its the reptiles ( why did you buy another bla bla bla ) its not like we put buying animals or anything like that before our bills, we have just brought our first house and the mortgage is paid every fortnight all the bills are up to date never had an overdue bill ever!. we dont go out and party, and rarely go out for dinner or the movies, as far as im concerned we are justified to spend our hard earnt money on whatever the hell we want.

but none the less every visit. she must find SOMETHING to complain about. wether its the dog hair on the carpet. or the yard. (that gets mowed weekly) or the animals or something. hell tonight it was even my freaking lipstick.. like ***?

and then has the nerve to say im the ungratful, rude and selfish person. im sorry but i dont appreciate ANYONE continuously pointing out the negatives in my life. ive worked damn hard to be at a place where im happy and if you cant be happy for me then i dont see why you want to be around here in the first place..

i told her about my 21st party ect and to ask the rest of the fam if they wanted to come as i and they work odd hours and they see her alot more often than i do. so she says they arent interested. so i didnt sent them invites and then she has the hide to say they were complaining they werent invited! and that she never said that... ffs im soo over this. also since they "werent invited " they put on a stupid bbq the weekend before my party like yea lets have a bbq at the beach where i find it really hard to see. gee thanks.. nice day pity i couldnt see a freaking thing.

im impressed if you read the whole thing.
i no i sound ungrateful but im seriously fed up. this has been going on for 3 years. i love my mum but seriously where do you draw the line?

Put your foot down and say she can't come over if she can't respect your household. She may be your mother, but that doesn't instantly grant her the right to be a **** about your lifestyle choices.

Just tell her to stop acting like a child :p

Well, sorry to say BUT there are some in this world that you are never going to please, no matter how hard you try. If it is your mum and you lover her, you either accept that is the way she is or give her a wide berth.

Sounds like my mum, I had been putting up with it for about 20 years when she moved back to the UK, plus shes a compulsive liar and a hypochondriac, so peaceful now. I know that sounds rotten but she seriously made my life a living hell.

agreed with Crystal on that i have had to point out to my first step mother that i am a grown adult and if she cant respect my home and me in my own home then she could stay away until she could...didnt see her for almost a year and it was the most stress free time ever lol

Dont go over to her house.. make her miss you lol
i dont go to her house. but she complains about that to like if you dont invite me to ur get togethers im not just traveling a hr n a half on public transport on the off chance your home!

we are supposed to be getting married and im seriously considering just going to town hall and not telling anyone!

parents....you cant live with them....and apparently its wrong to feed them to your pets or someones else s pets

lol she lives in mt gravatt.. theres a reason i moved to ipswich hahaha

thats like me just im 6 years younger. Like where are you going to get the money from for the new snake, bike etc. Ive told you a million times i have the money in the bank i have around $4500 in the bank. and every other kid my age the most i have found has about $500 and the only other kid that has more than me is the one working 2 jobs! Then they want me to go to tutor, yes im not the brightest kid but i hate going after school the next station up from school. I did it on fridays and it was all good on the condition that i could get a snake when they saw improvement. One year later 3 reports and many arguments later i don't have a snake and they said they never said that, even though my brother who is never on my side has admitted to the parents that they made that deal!!! Ok i know it does not sound like much but i have a pretty hard life. I know a few adults on here will be going ohh we had to go through all of that, but you know what, i have a pretty ****ed up life patents hate each other don't like me...And i get blamed for absolutely everything that goes wrong around here like anything, even when my parents see my brother start the fight somehow it was my fault.

One more thing.- The other day one of my friends said my youtube name and im like how did you find that. Well i am apparently weird, reptile guy, im called gecko boy because i own geckos. You know what a weird pet.

So i haven't been at school for 3 days because i have been at the beach for school. Get back and i am being bagged out by one person because he found my channel watched my videos on my geckos. and then went and showed the class and downloaded the videos. Apparently everyone laughed,thinks im even weirder. I have all the videos from care, to 'im so excited, i just found my geckos mating'. Like yeah ok it sounds weird to you but leave me alone there are millions of people in the world who will think its cool and be happy for me. So now i am so embarrassed, don't want to go to school and honestly if there was some kind of death tablet in front of me now it take it.

Ok i might sound really childish but you know don't really care its better to get all this crap off your chest. Because if i keep it on ill end up going to school and cracking this kid square in the nose. BTW im really angry at the moment, just if you didnt realise and sorry for taking over your thread :p

been there, as a teen omg youtube was my friend! haha had more friends on there than at home.

thats like me just im 6 years younger. Like where are you going to get the money from for the new snake, bike etc. Ive told you a million times i have the money in the bank i have around $4500 in the bank. and every other kid my age the most i have found has about $500 and the only other kid that has more than me is the one working 2 jobs! Then they want me to go to tutor, yes im not the brightest kid but i hate going after school the next station up from school. I did it on fridays and it was all good on the condition that i could get a snake when they saw improvement. One year later 3 reports and many arguments later i don't have a snake and they said they never said that, even though my brother who is never on my side has admitted to the parents that they made that deal!!! Ok i know it does not sound like much but i have a pretty hard life. I know a few adults on here will be going ohh we had to go through all of that, but you know what, i have a pretty ****ed up life patents hate each other don't like me...And i get blamed for absolutely everything that goes wrong around here like anything, even when my parents see my brother start the fight somehow it was my fault.

One more thing.- The other day one of my friends said my youtube name and im like how did you find that. Well i am apparently weird, reptile guy, im called gecko boy because i own geckos. You know what a weird pet.

So i haven't been at school for 3 days because i have been at the beach for school. Get back and i am being bagged out by one person because he found my channel watched my videos on my geckos. and then went and showed the class and downloaded the videos. Apparently everyone laughed,thinks im even weirder. I have all the videos from care, to 'im so excited, i just found my geckos mating'. Like yeah ok it sounds weird to you but leave me alone there are millions of people in the world who will think its cool and be happy for me. So now i am so embarrassed, don't want to go to school and honestly if there was some kind of death tablet in front of me now it take it.

Ok i might sound really childish but you know don't really care its better to get all this crap off your chest. Because if i keep it on ill end up going to school and cracking this kid square in the nose. BTW im really angry at the moment, just if you didnt realise and sorry for taking over your thread :p

Well i did like youtube, i was helping so many people on there. I got about 4 people into geckos and helped them find there first. And i also had videos up to help all these people, but these people found it funny so now ive had do dedlet my account.

On a side note why can't you see at the beach? Is it the glare?

Goodonya mate, stay true to yourself. Keep leaning towards what you like and eventually the traffic clears.

Not for long. There's always tears. But in those times when you've achieved what you want or arrived where you want to be life is GREAT!
2 days of great can erase a year of drudgery.

That's my 10 cents worth.

I know what it would feel like... well I dont really. But I know that if my friends found out I was on a reptile forum and stuff then I would no longer have any friends. Actually, my friend found my account on here once but I, ahem, kept him quiet about it ;)

Sorry I had to double check, I thought my missus had made her own account and was having a rant.

We know how you feel, its sounds just like our place.

Keep it strictly bland conversation!!! The weather, her pets, latest crap on tv. Don't bring up any new reptiles you have acquired. If she brings it up change the subject. I'm having similar issues with my mum and I live at home.

i try trust me i try...

Keep it strictly bland conversation!!! The weather, her pets, latest crap on tv. Don't bring up any new reptiles you have acquired. If she brings it up change the subject. I'm having similar issues with my mum and I live at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back