subscriber only specials

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aps_feature_matrix.png

We have our own travel agent on aps also.

Hehehe!!!

Thanks for the plug Slateman!!!! But yes APS members now have access to their very own Travel Agent :D

And I have such a great life that you'll pretty much catch me on here most nights as well.... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Mell :D

yeah im thinken of becoming a sponsor cos this sight has given accurate info and ideas, i really want to support and give others what others have given me.

how many specials are there in the subscribers only specials section, i would like a preview prior to becoming a subscriber
thanks ian

I think that was one of the first things I saw when I became a subscriber. I usually go straight to the "all forums" link , that's where I found it.
I always give it a once over.

$10 for a year..... well geez, I spend more than that on just coffee and coke in a day!!!

I think that was one of the first things I saw when I became a subscriber. I usually go straight to the "all forums" link , that's where I found it.
I always give it a once over.

$10 for a year..... well geez, I spend more than that on just coffee and coke in a day!!!

And for $10 you supporting this site.
If somebody like to pay subscription only to get benefit, we are better with out his support.
Most of subscribers here are people who like this site, and want help to develop it.

Sorry if this isn't allowed.

Here's a little taste of what's on offer atm:

FAUNATOPIA HEATMATS 7W 15 x 28cm RRP $24.95 - YOU PAY $12.50! OMG Bro! I just made my $10 to subscribe to APS, fo shizzle!

Real Reptile DARK HEAT 100W Normally $44.95, you pay $19.95!!!

ARC TREE LOG IMITATIONS - from $5 - MADNESS! You're coastals will love it!
NOTE: Quote, in this case is not a direct quote, and has been edited slightly to boost excitement levels ;)

I subscribed without even realiseing there was a specials forum. $10 was nothing to me but obviously goes a long way to make this site as good as it is

i dont no half the perks of being a subscriber lol
it is awsome though, i always wondered why my PM space went up!

no signiture images for norm members? why so?

on other forums it is quite common, of course if there were advertising it owuld be better to subscribe. but expressing images of interest or pets as other forums allow... why not?

who do i speak to about subscribing, i'd like to sometime next year, when i begin to breed... does th esubcription go from when you sign, or a time of year?

Kirby - Go to 'Quick Links' - then 'Subscribe'...

...and let's be realistic, it's like $10 - if you want a signature picture it's CHEAP AS! :rolleyes:

To encourage people to subscribe and support the site.

I paid the $10 subscription fee because I liked the benefits - use of pictures in signatures, increased PM inbox (this was the main reason, lol), the ability to customise my user title and the ability to list items in the Marketplace.

The benefits mean nothing to me...

I am a subscriber because I, like many, spend far too much time on this site - for $10 I am more than happy to help support them...

Hell, it's $10 people!!! :shock:

Haha, well I'll admit that if it weren't for the benefits I probably wouldn't have subscribed :p

on other forums it is quite common, of course if there were advertising it owuld be better to subscribe. but expressing images of interest or pets as other forums allow... why not?

who do i speak to about subscribing, i'd like to sometime next year, when i begin to breed... does th esubcription go from when you sign, or a time of year?

from the time you sign in for subscription.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back