Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of my little girl maccie from Indicus' lineage.
One of my collection favourites, then again there are only 2 snakes in my collection that aren't!!!! lol

zfmac1_001.sized.jpg

zfmaca.sized.jpg

what type of snakey is he ?? a trouser snakey lol

WTF r u stupid?????? Its an MD :? :? :? :? if ur going to make immature comments keep it to urself :twisted: :twisted:

i knew what it was z@c just wanted to say the trouser snake bit tool shiner

Argh! Can you two stop fighting!

Charlottes a beaut AG, you should get a pic of Angel out in the sun, and ad, that's one hell of a beautiful Childrenii, and I'm not a Antaresia fan.

hey dicco z@c wont leave me alone everythin i say he comes up with a stupid comment

P... off u ask questions in posts u shouldn't, u ask stupid questions that have already been answered in the same thread :twisted: so don't say i make stupid comments :twisted:

Why do some people feel the need to add something to EVERY thread. You are both as bad as each other Zac and Joughin. I don't know why you are paying out on him Zac, you did a similar thing when you first joined, just leave it. You are both acting less mature than my 4 and 6 year old :evil: . I wish you would both stop rubbishing threads with stupid immature comments.

Jadey, she's a beautiful MD. How old is she?

hey z@c but you do make stupud comments why dont ya go talk to ya mate brendan spencer

Shes coming up to 5 months :) She's very beautiful, hasn't bitten me...yet :p Hehe

Nice pics guy's an girls, love your pics ad!
this is a pic of our female spencer, back when our grass was still green!

jezza, aw she is so cute!!!! buitifull picture. I love the monitors. How old is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back