• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Superstriped coastal carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name Coastal carpet pythons (striped)

Age hatchies

Sex both, unsexed right now but will get them probed ASAP

Length 30-40cm

Quantity Available several clutches from 3 pairings

Price $450- each for SUPERSTRIPES or $800- pair, also have cheaper less striped ones available (but still very good patterns/stripes) The more you buy the cheaper they get!

Bred By ME, same line SXR sells, as Simon bought them off me 6 years back

General Description Have a look in all my threads for detailed info, but basically this season I am selling the SUPERSTRIPED coastals for half price of previous seasons. I am moving in a few months and what is not sold in time will be sold to wholesalers, so get the best ones first! This is my own personal line (3 generations so far) and featured in magazines etc. So far have 1 clutch shed/fed and others shedding soon. Great feeders (9/10 ate in first offer).

Posted some sample pics but have pics of many more for sale, so PM and email address if you want more pics

Location SE Qld

Willing to Freight? yes at buyers expense (normally $60- to Syd/melb)

Contact Details PM or phone 0439998219 , or [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

SAM_3758 (Large).JPGSAM_3759 (Large).JPGSAM_3779 (Large).JPGSAM_3782 (Large).JPGSAM_3791 (Large).JPG

all of first clutch eating. Second clutch due to shed anyday.

will probe them soon

few more just shed.
and 3rd clutch hatching now

Will do great deals on the wiggly striped ones (PM for price if serious as sick of tyre kickers, but approx 30% off) , but the straighter superstriped ones are stated price.

here are a few more of the good superstriped ones just shed.

jas

SAM_3986 (Large).JPGSAM_3981 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
OK, sorting them all out very soon. Most eating. Discounts for purchases of 2+.

and pics coming soon.

email or PM me if you would like lots of pics as can't post pics of them all

jas

I have probed a few of them (about half) and can email pics of each ind animal if interested, flick me an email address and what sex your after etc

still some available....make an offer as moving....the more you buy the bigger the discount.....email for individual pics.......also have a few less striped ones I will sell for less than half price (still good stripes just not superstriped) so PM for details

prices starting at $150-300ea for squigly stripes and $400ea for the superstripes

all are now probed and can email pics of each animal with price attached etc

jas

Last edited:
price was reduced to $400-ea for superstripes and pics available

several have now had a 2nd shed and looking lighter and lighter.

These are quality animals that need to go as moving house this year (once job transfer is finalised)

So make some reasonable offers. (some start from $150 but they are wiggly stripes etc)

cheaper tha more you buy and will even consider wholesale deals for 5+ animals (if interested in any at all PM me as I will do massive discounts on a person to person basis)

With the superstripes if you buy one I will do a second one for half price....ie; $600-pair

few examples of some fresh sheds...

26 male.jpg27 male.jpg

Last edited:
make an offer as need to sell before we move this year.

have pairs starting from $300- pair up to $400-ea superstripes

all eating well and some shed twice

my move is confirmed so all that were left sold to a dealer in Vic. If interested for the shop name PM me otherwise all SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back