"Suprises" in your food!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXR_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what "suprises" other people have found in their food?
Felt like some calamari, scallops and hot chips today and went and bought some.
I bit into some chips and thought this lot tastes like crap (crapper than usual anyway).
I spat it out and on the chips (or sort of baked into it) was a cockroach!!:evil::x
A few dry reaches later and some taunts of my g/f (keeps singing the cocaracha (sp?) song).:?
I know some countries eat cockroaches but there not for me!!

Only had a couple,
1 after school at maccas got a drink, was about half way through it and a mate wanted a sip, so lifted the lid to find a small cockroach sitting on the lip of the cup, free maccas for me and my mates, Can't believe that they believe my uncle was the health inspector haha.
Second one, kwik stop truck thingy at work, got a muffin in the plastic wrapper, with a living flying fly buzzing around in it, i thought that was cool haha

Only had a couple,
1 after school at maccas got a drink, was about half way through it and a mate wanted a sip, so lifted the lid to find a small cockroach sitting on the lip of the cup, free maccas for me and my mates, Can't believe that they believe my uncle was the health inspector haha.
Second one, kwik stop truck thingy at work, got a muffin in the plastic wrapper, with a living flying fly buzzing around in it, i thought that was cool haha

A guy i know had a plumbing contract with McDonalds and had to visit all the maccas around Sydney and clean out the thickshake/sundae machines as they were blocked with cockroaches!!
So next time they tell you the machine is out of order you know why!!;)

All this talk of cockroaches is making me feel ill...

i had a milkshake once and my 'surprise' was a crunchy huntsman spiders leg :lol: i found the rest of the spider in bits after i went through my drink to see what else could be in there! (surprisingly, it didnt taste to bad either!) hehe

i was ganna hav maccas for lunch but i mite jus av a vgrmite sanga

What's that saying??
What's worse than finding a worm in your apple? Find half a one!! :)

The old earwig in the cauliflower is never a good experience :(

Im sure pieces of artery, etc in your meat pie is not just limited to me.

I found some chopped up caterpillars in my frozen peas the other day
Received the bonus of a roach cooked into a meat pie once and also a lump of cheese full of maggots in a sambo! yay!

My old man ate a snail that had escaped from its container in the fridge (for pink-tongue consumption not personal consumption!) and lodged itself into a chocolate cake...

I got a piece of lamb in my cockroach fritter the other day :(

when i was in sydney a few years ago i got a seafood basket. i bit into a piece of fish and got a metal brissle from the brush they use to clean the fish go straight into the roof of my mouth. god that tickled :(

that all so gross.
i found an old bit of cake in the cupboard (WELL A WEEK OLD) and i was starving. just grabbed it and chuked it in my mouth. i felt this sensation and spat it out and there was a tonne of ants and eggs.

Sour milk straight from the carton always goes down a treat :)

I was at uni, woke with a dreadul hangover and went to the communal fridge, took a huge swig out of a milk carton, it was that off it had giant lumps in it. I threw up for the rest of the day.

My mum was siphoning out the fishtank, sucked on the hose and sucked a GIANT live cockroach into her mouth - she threw up too!

:)
These are all good ones.
Now i feel a little better that it's happened to others. It's probably happened top others but they didn't realise! :)

Years and years ago, whilst still living with my mother, she was making spag boll. as she was adding the incredients she opened up a tin of whole tomotoes and proceeded to chop them up a bit prior to adding it to the sauce. Anyway as she poured the contents into the saw out poured a spent shot gun cartridge. The tomatoes were from Italy, we assumed it had something to do with a Mafia hit lol she told the radio station and the local newspaper but all we got from Coles was a sorry, didn't even compensate for the spoilt sauce.

Davo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back