"Suprises" in your food!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggots in fried chicken from a local shop.

Luckily I noticed them crawling before i took a bite..funny thing is...i still had a bit of dry heave.

Not so funny when i took it back to the shop and fronted the staff there..

Lets just say i didnt accept the first offer of some more fried chicken.

A couple of years ago, Sharna was walking towards me drinking what looked like a glass of water. Being the not very nice person I am, I snatched it out of her hands and sculled the lot. As I proceeded to spit it out all over the floor, I realised she was actually drinking vinegar to try and get rid of her hiccups :(

Wow, there's some great ones in here...

I had a loaf of bread with a broom bristle in it... Ewwwwe...

A couple of years ago, Sharna was walking towards me drinking what looked like a glass of water. Being the not very nice person I am, I snatched it out of her hands and sculled the lot. As I proceeded to spit it out all over the floor, I realised she was actually drinking vinegar to try and get rid of her hiccups :(
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...........lol

That will teach you ha ha ha ha............... lmao

Good one :)

I was once driving & eating a picnic bar & when I got about half way I glansed down at it & the whole thing was wriggling with maggots.Another time I picked up my thermas full of nice cold cordial & started sculling away & then felt the strangest burning feeling in my throat, ants, yuk, yuk ,yuk.I still can't smell dead ants with out gagging:lol:

i found a slug crapping all over a salad sandwich i bought a few weeks ago (i found it after my first bite thank god!!)
i havent felt like salad sandwiches since,...

caterpiliar on my CHICKEN WHOPPER i just missed eating it and was extremely lucky that i looked in the burger after one bite

have also had a worm in my apple though i only noticed after i ate half the worm

Someone told me that there was a batch of Weet-Bix where a whole bunch of cockroaches had been baked into the cereal. Ever since, I haven't been able to touch Weet-Bix.

my grandfather told me about my great uncle fred who found the end of a finger in the bottom of the jam tin (jam used to come in large tins back then) the finger only being discovered AFTER they ate down to the bottom of the tin!!! yuck!!!
so much for OH&S in the old days!!!

Had this happen, also foung maggots in KFC, a blow fly in some fried rice and a whole fingernail with some flesh attached in a pie once.........yum yum yumm

Attachments

• sc5.jpg
    sc5.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 125
Had a few bad experiances with food, one that really hurt more than gross was i bit into a peice of chicken from KFC and thought it was a bit hard spat out a bolt, hirt my tooth aswell, went back and they said you must've put it in their, yeaj sure okay, i purposly wanted to have a tooth ache.

I brought a loaf of bread about 2 years back & when I got home, I grabbed a handful of slices & started eating it (I was hungry) about 3 or 4 bites in, i noticed something chewy/cottony in my mouth with a hint of a salty flavor.

It was a used, blood soaked band-aid.

Mum took me to the doctors with my unexpected "bread hitchhiker" to test me for all sorts of diseases.

I'm all clean.....or am I?

Just wondering what "suprises" other people have found in their food?
Felt like some calamari, scallops and hot chips today and went and bought some.
I bit into some chips and thought this lot tastes like crap (crapper than usual anyway).
I spat it out and on the chips (or sort of baked into it) was a cockroach!!:evil::x
A few dry reaches later and some taunts of my g/f (keeps singing the cocaracha (sp?) song).:?
I know some countries eat cockroaches but there not for me!!

the one thing worse than finding a cockroach in you food, is half a cockroach..:lol:
My brother did just that when he was half way through a meat pie..
Come to think about it, that was probably the only meat in the pie..

dam i just found i fly at the bottom of my beer bottle when i drunk it down,did not taste as good as rats;)

I bit into a seafood stick / crab stick and got a mouth full of batter and plastic tube that the crab stick comes wrapped in before they batter it.. which they clearly forgot to remove. Got it from the takeaway store across the road from where i worked at the time (woollies)

lol, i had just finished the first 2 pages, and i was about to reply, when....what do ya know, theres another 2 pages, so..... :( lol, miss b, weet bix is my favourite cereal but now..................................*shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back