surprise lay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southy

Reaction score
this morning i tried feeding my female mac again as she was not interested last night and over the past few weeks, i lifted the paper up this morning and found 4 eggs under her coils to my surprise, lucky enough that i set my incubator up last night as im expecting my coastal to drop in the next 30 days, with a bit of fight got the eggs out of her coils and now are in the incubator now, 1 looks like a slug and the other 3 look ok but have window like patches over them, hope it all works out well

certainly was, i didn't think she was big enough, ive been trying to get her to a nice and healthy for breeding this up coming season but im not complaining thats for sure :p

meaning how is she to small or how does she look after laying, she doesn't even look like she layed eggs to be honest, just a little bit of weight loss but apart from that she still looks a million dollars....well i wish she was worth that anyway :D

re surprise

Thats well done southy,its a reward for good husbandry your behalf maybe a site sponser will give you a couple of tickets to the usa for a reptile show or something :lol:

yeah that would be nice of them zulu, since that you came up with a great idea ill make sure i get 2 tickets :wink:

once again this morning i checked up on her, surprise surprise she is very tightly wraped around what seems to be one more egg, shes full of surprises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back