susfus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I had to delete susfus account for bad language and constant attack forward other members include me. I am sorry. I do not terrorize anybody as he mentioned, I think that anybody have fair go to discuss reptiles here and enjoy our beautiful hobby.
I just looked in to his past posts and not one of them was reptile oriented, so i think that he is not big loss.

I can not say the same thing Greg after attacking me and moderators. :( Maby if he would say same thinks about you Greg you would change your mind. I remember one person i had to ban from our community and you said same think about him to me, and few monts later you had big fight with him and now you are on bad terms.
I do not mind if people hate each other, if they not attacking anybody personally in forum.
I am sorry to do this clean up job all the time. But as he said, i am terorizing people so i am in line here :?

Dont feel bad slatey.
Anyone that has to create an alias account and flame others while INCOGNITO are just gutless.I wonder if the culprit will now say whats on he's mind about the owners under he's own identity lol...

im sorry to hear that someone got banned for bad language and behavior... i know personally that i want to be in a goo comunity group without the crap... so well done slatey for making this an eventful place to be without the crap....

I've got to admit, I back Slatey all the way.

It's a pretty thankless job, being an admin/moderator. I used to really enjoy my time on APS, but over the last few months I go through the forums with a feeling of dread, anticipating more garbage/fights/crap to sort out, moving posts to the right topic heading, combining multiple posts, etc. [The EDIT button is there to use when you want to make a PS, folks! :D )

It really is a great feeling when I get through all the posts and there's no moderating to be done. Wish it happened more often. :cry:

I really, really, really wish people could just get on with each other in the spirit that this site is supposed to be all about - tolerance and fun and sharing information, and take all the other stuff elsewhere. I guess when you have this many members, there's bound to be conflicts. sigh!

I think that majority of members have the right attitude. only few people time to time trying to stir trouble.
I still enjoy our community and when ewer i need help or advice, APS newer let me down. Thank you all.
Best is to concentrate on the great part of our group.

Behind you all the way Slatey old boy! And I agree with you too Lusty, if only people could get along without all the crap :(
We just have to keep in mind thet we all belong to the best herp community on the web and enjoy it :)
And actually Slatey you DO terrorise me, every time I see that avatar of yours :) LOL :) Thanks for this community mate you have my full support.

Wouldnt say that this Susfus was acting anonymously, I just saw his name and phone number on another post. Hardly the actions of a gutless person. Just someone who said what they thought.
Unlike moi.

You make an interesting point, hud. If you have thoughts (good or bad) that you feel you want to express (in a reasonable way) why not PM an admin or moderator?

No need to abuse anyone here on APS.
Some times i mist some bad post or leave it long time on becaose busy period. But i think that is in our own interest to delete all posts naming other members to abuse them or make tham feel bad. Just remember that one day that can be you who is target of abuse and you will appreciate same protection from admin.

Imo post that are intentionally nasty or provocative of disputes or fighting should also be deleted where possible.

We are trying our bes Watso. You can make sure that we are against all disharmony on APS. Sometomes we miss things.

You are doin great and i second the motion slatey.I don't think most of us want to read about ppl's personal issues with others.It is damaging all round.
But once again keep up the good work all Moderators

wattso said:
Imo post that are intentionally nasty or provocative of disputes or fighting should also be deleted where possible.

As should inane posts that are posted just for the hell of it that add absolutely nothing to the thread but only drive up a person's post count which gives a false indication as to the experience of the person.

Pitbulls?
Sounds like " little dick syndrome" to me.

You were saying Gregory ?????? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back