susfus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you did ask to remove only your own. I just did not made my self clear. Trying to explain my situation that I understand what is going on.
Time will do good to us all.

I must have missed many goings on in my short absence.
For the record, susfus' account had been deleted previously, by me, after fair warnings.
This time it must have been a re-registered account that was deleted.

To all moderators, hang in there guys as most of us greatly appreciate the fine job you are all doing, considering the difficulties that seem to arise in trying to keep things under some type of needed order!
I, and I imagine other new members know nothing of the reasons or story behing some peoples dissatisfaction with the site, but I also dont care to know. I am here to talk and read about aussie reptiles and I also enjoy throwing a bit of humour round at the same time. If it got to the stage where I was so unhappy with the way the site is being run I'd just stop visiting the site, that simple. Who wants to listen to other peoples issues and dissatisfaction on a reptile forum? Dont we all get enough crap in our dailly careers without coming home and reading more of it on APS? Not trying to be a ''suck up'' or anything simillar(whats there to gain?) just expressing a bit of what seems like common sense to me. Personally if someone is to belittle me or make me feel angry I would let them know about it very quickly through the private messaging, not make everyone else read it, though I must stress at this point that it is sometimes all to easy to either take things the wrong way or take things to seriously, I've already done it myself once in particular!
So anyway good work guys and persevere because it's appreciated by many!
(deep breath phew, that feels better)
Matt. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back