susfus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
842 ! post count has no bearing on experience, it is not intended as such. why not suggest it be removed altogether if you have such an obsession about it? :wink:

I have recently become very aware of the cattiness on this site, and I think it is getting worse!!! Yes, I understand that people are passionate about things (as I am on the whole 'penny turtle' debate), but seriously... Also, some things are often taken the wrong way such as very decent advice posted to help someone out is taken as a personal attack on the fate of the free world!!!

I think I am not the only one who will say this but it has now reached a point where you have to be careful of what you say just incase you tread on someones toes. I am also to blame here, as I am sure we all are at some point (pls nobody comment on that), people have thought what was said was nasty or whatever when really it was meant honestly (although it may have been a little blunt!!)

Chow for now
AG

Ps: I am thinking of changing my signature to "no offence"

PPS: Has anyone not replied to a discussion in case they would carve someone up???? I know I have... :(

first time i posted a reply i felt slightly attacked and was thinking about leaving this site, but i later realised that it was just one person and almost everyone apart of this community tries to help each other with our reptile questions. no point quiting something just because one person. good on you slateman for making this site a better place :D

Yeah everyones helpful here, and I know some of my posts have been a little "stupid", but Ive got a similiar problem with wondering if I`m going to be attacked for lack of knowledge. Its not like you can ask book A if it's reptile keeping techniques are better than book B. :D

Jay

Greg in your last 30 posts you only reply to criticize or stir unpleasant topic. No one post about herps or positive attitude. Please do not do this anymore. If you do not have anything nice or constructive to say, just do not post. It is so many communities filled with poison and i do not like APS to get there.
I know that you are upset with some people here and you do not like some moderators decisions, but please do not make our work harder.

Sufus had a personal vendetta at me. Have a look at my first post in the cornsnake thread to see what set him/her off. The way you win against such people is to refuse to stop contributing to this site. I'm not going anywhere because some -Adverb- -Noun- wants me to leave. Attack me it you want, it won't kill me, just make me stronger.

Anyone who can drink dogs milk must be pretty tough I reckon Fuscus!. :wink:

That is why he took nickname suscus first and after first deleting susfus.
Looks like we will have member susus soon.
MY GOT help me here!!!!!!

AAAH Red Dwarf fan! That brings back good memories, also ''Blackadder'', did you watch that one Baldrick? :D

Baldrick? Have you seen a photo of me without a hat?
Yep, Blackadder was Rowans best, when he is in his arrogant, snidey persona he has no equal.
I really thought Mr. Bean wasn?t worthy of his talents.
(And so the flaming begins)

:D Blackadder rocks! long live Baldrick! lol Love Mr bean too. Anyone see Rowins latest "Mr English"? not quite Mr bean but not Bad. .................incidently Rowin is distantly related to me, [by marriage] :oops: lol

Lol, yes lovely wedding bar a few "beanesque " mishaps! :lol:

[sister in laws parents are Rowins third? cousins, i think] :oops:

Get him to give you some money..after all family first eh ;)

pffft! he wouldnt know me from a bar of soap. lol heard that he saved a plane he was on from crashing after the pilot passed out or something , i thought how ironic, imagine a great Mr Bean episode there eh?

Slateman said:
If you do not have anything nice or constructive to say, just do not post.

This is my point exactly. Constructive being the operative word here. To be singled out for this while it continues on by so many others is a slap in the face to someone who has supported this site for a very long time.
If you feel so strongly against my actions which are only a protest against the way this site is heading then by all means delete my account as I have asked previously. It will take as much time as it does to delete this post which you are always very quick to do.

What can i do else than delete post before fight start greg.
I can't make you happy and it is not point to post if you are in protesting mood. All this protesting will not help anybody. I can't delete member just because you don't like him, same like i will not delete your acc. I did send warning to some troublemakers, and they stopped to sending abusing posts.
I asked you to be more positive and less irony in posts in my pm and i know that you will understand that i can't do much more.
This community have many members, yesterday we had on line at one stage 25 people. That is large traffic. Not all of them will be to your or some liking.
It is only so many think you can do. You can ignore posts from members you don't like or not get involved at all, as some of the people did.
To put the site down with negative attitude is not helping anybody. I met you personally and i know that you and your family are great people, i just wish I can help more, but I have job to do here.
I remember that you and many was upset with me because i deleted one member and you guys did not want it. Now few months later same people are upset because i don't want to delete somebody and you want him out. Was i wrong then or now?
Reason why iI named you is because i care about you, you was one of the most valuable people on our site and i would like to see your posts regarding herping again.
I hope that you can see things by my eyes little. If you can't, please just do not post for while and wait bit till things calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back