Suspended Notice Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we have the date that the suspension is due to be lifted shown on our profile?

• I think that is a good idea

Votes: 53 61.6%
  • No i think thats personal and shouldnt be visible to other members

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • I dont mind either way

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Please vote
When someone gets suspended have the date listed on there profile that there due back and if they are suspended permenantly state that on their profile

I said it was a good idea. At the end of the day what they did to get suspended was public, why not have a little countdown or date to be released in the area where "suspended" is placed?

Yep that is a perfect idea!!! Hopefully they take notice of this........................................................................................................................................................... PS.....Im not offending the moderators.

can u see it now itbites?
i think its because the board posts then u make the poll... let me know if its not showing

it's all good dear i'm just not on the ball today :p lol...I think it's a good idea too btw ;)

Not going to vote because one thing i've learnt about the way this site is run is that they are not open to criticism ( this statement is not intended as critisism just saying how it is) and i've had the infractions to prove it...

In the words of Slatey " If you don't like the way the site is run go elsewhere"

I said it was a good idea. At the end of the day what they did to get suspended was public, why not have a little countdown or date to be released in the area where "suspended" is placed?

Top idea......I too am friends with people I don't have other contact info for. I will miss buggy :(.

thanks bump i want all sorts of opinions on this
im not saying its a bad site
im just saying it would be helpful in ways to have some sort of idea of when people are due back
like i said on the other board
my good friends like dragon lady, itbites, kakariki etc have no way of telling each other when we will come back etc because we dont use msn or other sites to talk to each other its simply just aps, so if one of us does get suspended it would be nice to no when to expect each other back

yes..it is a good idea...
but mebers dont actually vote on changes...do they?
its up to the APS moderators in the end...im unsure?
but either way... well said

Again friends have each others contact details.We I live we have telephones,emails etc.I dont have an MSN account yet know what my friends are up to....

i dont use msn yahoo or any other messenger and i wont ever get any of them, i no alot of people use them but i personally hate them

Got an email account? I have to question your motives for starting two threads on this subject.

You dont give out your phone number to your GOOD friends,you dont use MSN,you have no other way to know what your GOOD friends are up to.Give me a break!!

i thought when i made the 1st one it would have that thumbs up and down thing so i didnt need a poll but it didnt show up so i asked the mods to delete the old one so i could make a poll on the subject

this is getting a bit off topic ramsayi its about whether or not to have the dates shown on profiles not how i speak to my friends

look even when they are "unsuspended" most dont even come back....

If you put your E-mail address in your profiles, you could E-mail each other and ask them yourself. Problem solved.

In the words of Slatey " If you don't like the way the site is run go elsewhere"

I think you will find alot have taken his advice ;)

I vote 'no' simply because its not important.

I think it is a 'bad' idea.
I find it odd that a so called 'great friend' hasn't given you other contact details as in email (everyone has one of those)mobile no or home number!
A lot of people come in here 'invisible' so they like their anonimity (sp). Not everyone thrives on constant attention and likes their privacy! JMO!
Like others have said, you can always put your email addy in your sig as I have done with mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back