Suspended Notice Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we have the date that the suspension is due to be lifted shown on our profile?

• I think that is a good idea

Votes: 53 61.6%
  • No i think thats personal and shouldnt be visible to other members

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • I dont mind either way

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fay u seem so determined to get me to give out my phone number or details so just for u i will put my email in my siggy to make u happy :)

i still think this is a good idea tho even if people can contact people thru email and say when are u coming back i think that its helpfull having a date up.

actually i have changed my mind with the amount of immaturity and harrasment that has gone on lately with certain members i dont think i would want to give my email out so that anyone can see ill pm it to my great friends :) ... just in case :)

actually i have changed my mind with the amount of immaturity and harrasment that has gone on lately with certain members i dont think i would want to give my email out so that anyone can see ill pm it to my great friends :) ... just in case :)

How easy was that eh?
You may also wish to consider taking your email off the public visitor message section,afterall you wouldn't want to be harrassed would you? :rolleyes:

I don't think it would be helping out the people who have been suspended. It's helping out their friends who are interested in knowing when they are allowed back on the site.

And looking at the poll results, I hardly see that it would be pandering to the minorities, because by far the higher percentage of people who have voted, would like the changes made. Where I come from, that's called a majority, and to makes things as fair as possible, MOST people go with majority rules.

greebo its not just me 40 other people said they think its a good idea too if u check the poll, it was just a suggestion i didnt need all the personal attacks comming my way as usual

if u mods dont like the idea then thats fine it was just a suggestion.

since the mods think that this is a bad idea to help the suspended can someone please close the board i understand now that it is a bad idea and im sorry to all the people who took there time to read the board and vote
thanks

If the suspended person was your friend to begin with they would have another form of contact whether it be email, telephone, mobile, or even snail mail !

I think the only people who think this a good idea, are the ones reguarly visiting other peoples profiles (not their friends)
If someone wants you to know how long they are suspended, or why they are suspended, they will tell you.
Simple as that.
The only people this would help, would be profile stalkers :shock:

In any survey that is ever conducted, they never question 100% of the population. Only a certain amount of people are asked and they work out the stats from there.

I reckon we should have a hall of shame thread where they are all listed, and the crimes they committed with linked thread references and original unmoderated posts in tact.
We could have for and against arguments listed as to the injustice of it all, with "landmark thread" references and lots of polls for accuracy.

lol j/k - be great to be a moderator wouldnt it?

Not meaning to rock the boat, but perhaps the people that are proned to getting suspensions and bans should post an email address or other contact in their profile like ramsayi said.

Or heres another idea, stop doing such things to get yourself banned or suspended and it wont be a problem, having friends on the outside (so to speak)

I reckon we should have a hall of shame thread where they are all listed, and the crimes they committed with linked thread references and original unmoderated posts in tact.
We could have for and against arguments listed as to the injustice of it all, with "landmark thread" references and lots of polls for accuracy.

I like your style ad ;) now that sounds like fun! :p

hahaha, ill be on it, i got suspended for name calling, My Bad!!!!! Id add the likn but heck it aint that interesting. OPPPS can i say HECK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back