Sweety.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indicus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've been getting some pic's for my artwork this morning; heres a pic that i thought i'd share....She's the nicest of all of them, and hopefully be a mother soon, as her eggs are about two-three weeks away, fingers crossed. I'm very passionate about these guy's, and would love to see some others, if you'd be kind enough to share some pic's...... 8)

well indicus thats the best ive seen can see why your passionate about them

That is the most beautiful Spotted Tree Monitor (V.scalaris) I've ever seen.

Comparable easily to the pellewensis.

Simon Archibald

As Simon said it's a Scalaris,.....apart of a well established colony, that we've been working on for several years...this season they layed around thirty eggs.....due to the power being shut down one day, i came home to find the incubator sitting on 42.....sadly they were cooked :cry: ...thanks QEB :roll: However i left some eggs to self incubate(experiment) in the enclosure, and to date their all looking good......

I can't believe the power got cut off...that's bloody ridiculous for that to STILL be happening these days. Surely you'd think they could get something right.

Tre, it's been about 5 months since I was first told about these beautys and to finally see them...she surpasses anything I imagined. A beautiful healthy looking animal mate with exceptional patterning.

Good onya!!!

Simon Archibald

Thanks Simon, i knew you'd like them :wink: ......yeah mate the power thing was a real blow, but all's not lost, we can only hope the last of this season's eggs hatch....'pray for what it's worth' :)

how big do these guy grow all up ? full grown ?

HOW MUCH WOULD ONE OF THESE SET ME BACK IF I COULD GET ONE ??

mate ya cant get one so stop getting ya hopes up, I know ya wish you could get all these animals but unfortunately ya cant so what the point of even asking really..

joughin said:
HOW MUCH WOULD ONE OF THESE SET ME BACK IF I COULD GET ONE ??

Why are you SHOUTING??

Beautiful monitor Indi, id sure love some of those babies when im settled again.

As far as what there worth, i couldnt tell you due to limited numbers that appear for sale from time to time....i've had mates that have been lucky enough buy them at reduced rates mainly because the seller didnt know they were alittle different :roll: .....We as yet havent sold any juveniles, but been slowly increasing the colony.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back