Tasty Toobs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no its generally made from beef....
and when i make it its too spicy for dogs!!!

PM me if you want a recipe

Okay, Georgie Pie was my fave place when i was like 5. i had a bday party there once in the one in Chch. I camped out in the playground thinking my parents would never find me.

And i am a new Hells Pizza fan, Had a HOT chilli one at xmas. MMMMM
Did you hear about the condoms they sent out with the ad for their Lust pizza? Big uproar

Also their white chocolate kahlua cheesecake was TO DIE for

True Biltong is made from Game. Antelope, Zebra etc
I've got a nice recipe for it, not spicy though.

Magpie, it is....
but given venison doesn't taste right....
and zebra is hard to find, beef is a moor comparable taste....

actually... i should try roo....
in salami roo tastes more like horse (what salami should be made with) than pork...
and its certainly gamier than beef....

only concern would be relative fat content... would probably have to thread pork fat through it

We just got a new consignment of Tasty Toobs here at work. 24 packs should keep me going for, I don't know, a week!!!!

Okay, Georgie Pie was my fave place when i was like 5. i had a bday party there once in the one in Chch. I camped out in the playground thinking my parents would never find me.

And i am a new Hells Pizza fan, Had a HOT chilli one at xmas. MMMMM
Did you hear about the condoms they sent out with the ad for their Lust pizza? Big uproar

Also their white chocolate kahlua cheesecake was TO DIE for

Yeah, I wasn't there for the condom add, but I was made very aware of it... silly churches...

Well... us kiwi's aren't alone here!

the only kiwi chocolate i have tried is whittakers peanut slab, yum!
ne1 had nestle club dark choc with cherry? prob my fav.
Red rock deli, sweet chilli and sour cream chips :)
maccas hash browns, barbecued T-bone steak, greek lamb souvlaki and
and and and and..... i love food!

whittakers make a family block with almonds too....

Cheese and Bacon balls - I might have to go next door and get some. That the bummer with living next door to a mall - you spend all your money and get really fat!

the only kiwi chocolate i have tried is whittakers peanut slab, yum!
ne1 had nestle club dark choc with cherry? prob my fav.

Whittakers peanut slab for the win! And Nestle Noir cherry! The Noir caramel is good too. My favourite chocolate at the moment is Heaven chocolate-caramel. :D

Chocolate obsession...it's probably a German thing. ;)

Here is another snack based question:
Has anyone tried the new "Fling" chocolate bar? The ads are so persuasive and even make ME want to buy one hahaha

Ads for a new chocolate bar? Maybe I should start watching TV again. What's in a Fling bar?

I have no idea but the marketing team has done very well to make a vegan want one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back