Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I bothered naming mine. I hardly ever refer to them by name. I normally just call them, little one, hiss hiss, slither, scales, etc. Anyway my first one got called Edison (eddie for short) after Thomas Edison because hello was the first word I said to him and Thomas Edison was a bit of a snake in the grass.

My next one didn't have a name for over 3 months before my mum who has a massive phobia of snakes started calling him Jeff (after Thomas Jefferson). I took it as a positive step for her and Jeff sort of stuck.

My other two arrived a few weeks ago and I haven't even really thought of names.

I wish I was as creative as a child, I named my cat Princess lol.

I don't know where she gets it from. My husbands childhood dogs were Spot (the healer with a spot on his face) and jack the jack russell lol

My sister and I had a cat each called Dim and Sim :)

i have to many pets to name them all and why, so i will just name a few and why.

chihuahua is Lieca, first dog launched into space was called laika and my mum's fists dog was lica, all spelt different but sound the same.

second dog Baby because she was a rescue and i got her at 4 weeks and she was my baby.

beardies, Boss cause he is the boss, Rocky cause that was his name wen i got him, agro cause she is agro alot, shorty cause she is shorter than the other as she is missing part of her tail, sunny cause she is yellow and chives cause that was his name wen i got him.

woma is Hunter or Guts cause he hunts me through the enclosure and is a pig with food.

childrens pythons are Princess cause she is a princess and caramelo cause he is caramel.

darwins are Alby and hetty as he is albino and she is a het.

My partner and I currently have

Precious, Muffins and Scratch our three black cats,
Draco the Beardie
Angel the Murray/darling
and the bird-eating spider we call Shelob

I still have a cat called Princess! And had a jack russel called Jack....

Nice!!! My Princess is still going strong too. She's 17 years old and has the same bday as me :) Lives with Mum and Dad though, so I don't get to see her very often.

My partner and I currently have

Precious, Muffins and Scratch our three black cats,
Draco the Beardie
Angel the Murray/darling
and the bird-eating spider we call Shelob

Shelob: love it!!!

My new jungle is nick named Fang because we can't sex him/her yet and s/he gave me my first tag :)

My Girlfriend and I have a few pets .......

All of my Harley-Davidsons are named. Angel (white 2001 Dyna Glide Sport), Sinner (black 2010 XR1200) and The Demon (orange 2011 Street Glide)
Demon the husky (bought him as a pup already named and after I had named the Street Glide)
One cat called Harley (because that's what i ride) another cat called Bucca (short for Sambucca) due to his black coat
Two rats that are brothers called Salt and Pepper (wanted names that complemented each other)
A feather-fin catfish called Fin and a red devil called Red (not a lot of thought put in for those two)
We have some beardies coming soon. Not sure of the names that they'll get yet.
Oh Yeah and then there's my little Bredli named Amity (of latin origin meaning friendship)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back