Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My forearms, had my mate draw them up with shading and without....the thick lines looked better.
tat2.jpg
Your arms look mad! And sheesh how long have you been growing your hair for? :p

Here is one of mine, still to get coloured (white) with our flag in colour behind it

Attachments

• Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 111
Your arms look mad! And sheesh how long have you been growing your hair for? :p

Cheers, im sticking with the animal theme ;) Finish the monitor then start on the snakes on my shoulders.
Few years now, havent cut it since i got kicked out of highschool when i was 16, 21 now.

Jordan

My little one. I'm also looking for someone who can draw to help me out with my next too lol. I really don't want to go into a tat place and make some guy draw me up what I want just for me to tell him I don't like his style of drawing lol :rolleyes: :lol:

Hey Mel that Diamond looks cool! ;)

Attachments

• my tat.jpg
    my tat.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 76
cobb: the scarification is done by skin removal. there are other ways of doing it, like branding or scoring. basically they cut down one line, cut down the other side, and the slice underneath to take off the skin. my b/f ate the skin from the bottom half of the tree trunk, just for a dare. yick.
and scarification is much less painful than a tatt (in my opinion) scapel is very sharp, they dont use numbing cream unless you request it, i didnt use it.

but, suspension = very painful. the hardest thing i have done, ever. cant wait to do it agian though, i didnt get to swing last time. might try it from my knees ;)

for people in melb, after piercings, suspensions, or scarification, cant recommend pete sheringham from the peircing urge (pharhan) enough, he is a pioneer!

some great tatts here too, its very inspiring to get more

here is mine i have a few piecings as well

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 91
I prefer the scarification to the tattoos, however, that suspension freaks me out.
Does any one else have any experience with scarification?

Take ya time!!!

I'm not posting pics of my tats untill I see someone with the same or more coverage:shock: !

Ha!

Come on don't be shy!!
By putting your pic you may encourage it!! (by that i mean pics and inspire them ;) )

Some pics.........

Meh @ youse "NORMAL" peoples

mahahah

(I wash myself with a smurf on a stick............. )

Attachments

• o9anxbu6.jpg
    o9anxbu6.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 151
  • y67wfp33.jpg
    y67wfp33.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 191
trousa........ umm...... ya got ya legs done...... an ya chest......... anything in between//// :):) we r all desperate to know :|

*tisk* damn hippies, don't you know there for ever, how you going to feel when your 80 XD

One of my recent ones , not finished yet , will be done this thursday , so will post an updated pic .
Have lots more tats but all old stuff .So wont bother posting

Attachments

• Picture049.jpg
    Picture049.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back