Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoh some great stuff there...and gory!

Well, I got my first tatt a few days ago after thinking about it for around 9mths. It's a pic of my DP Sarah, it's only stage 1...2 more visits to go for colour.

And yes the right eye is a bit stuffed, have to talk to him about that to see what he can do. Anyone know if and how it can be fixed there? (The eye doesn't look so bad unless you zoom in or look really closely at my tatt, but I'm a perfectionist).

Attachments

• Tatt stage1.jpg
    Tatt stage1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 224
To be honest i dont have many photo's, i'm not a photo type person, or mirrors etc etc :oops:

Last edited:
To be honest i dont have many photo's, i'm not a photo type person, or mirrors etc etc :oops:

You put up a photo of you looking fine and say you're not a mirror person? :rolleyes: :p

But yay for actually putting one up :)

only two piercings: tongue and belly button (used to have a surface piercing just above my naval but that grew out so now its just a normal belly piercing to hide the lil scar)
and tattoos: Cherries on my ankle and a barcode on my lower back (the numbers of the barcode are my DOB 050783).
I also want to get a snake on my foot (based on my first coastal) but haven't decided on a design yet ...pm me if your interested in designing something for me and i'll send you some pics :D

You put up a photo of you looking fine and say you're not a mirror person? :rolleyes: :p

But yay for actually putting one up :)

Yep.
Everyone has there skeletons in their closet ( or lounge room, backyard, but that is another topic :) )
And i sort of cheated and snuck a :shock: at your pic on the profile :) :twisted:

One of my 3 tatts. 4 more on the way. I answered the piercing part on another thread. This tatt is
on my upper arm.

Attachments

• my tatt.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 108
Here's one of mine. Getting another on Monday, well more of an extension of this one, adding more of the black scrolly stuff and adding my dogs name into it to.

Attachments

• P1020560.JPG
    P1020560.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 93
Whoh some great stuff there...and gory!

Well, I got my first tatt a few days ago after thinking about it for around 9mths. It's a pic of my DP Sarah, it's only stage 1...2 more visits to go for colour.

And yes the right eye is a bit stuffed, have to talk to him about that to see what he can do. Anyone know if and how it can be fixed there? (The eye doesn't look so bad unless you zoom in or look really closely at my tatt, but I'm a perfectionist).

Love the Tatt. Looks good. Who did it?
Liz

my back

Attachments

• back tat.jpg
    back tat.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 193

i noticed it says at the bottom of the pic "art by clowey"
just wondering it thats clowey from tattoo warrior as he has done a few of mine. and is unreal :D:D:D:D:D
mel

yes it is i had to get the magazine as i don't have my camera atm

yes it is i had to get the magazine as i don't have my camera atm

ah cool. he is a great guy. and has done some amazing work. i will b going bak to see him shorty. your tat looks great :D:D:D:D:D:D
mel

I'm still tempted to repost some blokes puff the magic dragon tattoo. It involves a dragon and a snake- i'm sure some of you have seen it. LOL Shame i got into trouble for it the last time ;)

Simone.

Last edited:
PM me your email addie and i'll forward it on. I can't seem to send them through PM's. I got more pics of it sent to me this morning from differnt angles looks great!

Simone.

the pain you people put yourselves through....
lene: how do those sacrifitial ones work?

Pretty sure they actually remove layers of the skin- damn site more painful than your average tatt.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back