Tattoos show us yours!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
31b557ce-34d3-c2b4.jpg

Sorry not a great pic but ya get the jist of it

79de7fcc-35b5-9b44.jpg
hot pink guitar covering my thigh, a memorial tattoo for a mate that passed away from cancer.

79de7fcc-3609-6a7c.jpg

Hip tattoos

79de7fcc-3631-93f1.jpg

well i surf live on the beach and every one has tribal so i though i would mix them two to gether and have something no one has :D people have beach people have tribal so i though would have both goes over my sholder to stars :)

a couple of mine, the cobra was to represent some time i spent in africa and asia, diamond python on left arm, perentie on right arm, and some arabic on the middle to the meaning of "there is no god who can hear you, just/only a sky full of stars"

Attachments

• IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_0948.jpg
    IMG_0948.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 438
This is smaller version of one i got done. It is The Invisible Man.

You like?

I had to get my full bod covered in blue tats to turn invisible on the lounge.... It will be a bugger if I get a different colored lounge I guess :D

if I sit real still no one can see me....

bc8bd42d.jpg

well i surf live on the beach and every one has tribal so i though i would mix them two to gether and have something no one has :D people have beach people have tribal so i though would have both goes over my sholder to stars :)

Nice :) I live in Toowoomba where the only people that have tribal are DJ's and personal trainers so that's like 90% of Toowoomba :D but I like the idea hey, I don't usually like tribal simply because here its all the same like I said, but I really like the idea of mixing it all up, sounds totally appropriate for where you live :)

a couple of mine, the cobra was to represent some time i spent in africa and asia, diamond python on left arm, perentie on right arm, and some arabic on the middle to the meaning of "there is no god who can hear you, just/only a sky full of stars"

Haha nice, a boxing kangaroo in the southern cross, like!

Where did you get your cobra done? Is it all going to be black and grey or are you adding color done the track?

I had to get my full bod covered in blue tats to turn invisible on the lounge.... It will be a bugger if I get a different colored lounge I guess :D

bc8bd42d.jpg

Haha is this for real?? It totally reminds of the end of the new Sherlock Holmes movie, haha SO cool! :D no parties on that lounge I'm guessing, hope it has insurance
Otherwise!

Last edited:
lol , yes it's real , only have the one tat now ;)

So, how much is covered? Can you upload more pics, I'm totally interested in this because my partner would love it, he's about to start tattooing and drew mine for me, and has started his 'zombie hand,' so when he finishes he'll have his whole hand covered like you but green and zombie-like.

bc8bd42d.jpg

Wow that's awesome. How much of u is actually covered? Lol

Very nice
Not wrong .....
Yours isnt to bad either Jake
Miss mosher I like the idea of the guitar being pink. I just lost my father law last week to cancer. Sorry to hear that but a wicked tatt

So, how much is covered? Can you upload more pics, I'm totally interested in this because my partner would love it, he's about to start tattooing and drew mine for me, and has started his 'zombie hand,' so when he finishes he'll have his whole hand covered like you but green and zombie-like.
Or the incredible hulk lol

Not wrong .....
Yours isnt to bad either Jake
Miss mosher I like the idea of the guitar being pink. I just lost my father law last week to cancer. Sorry to hear that but a wicked tatt

Thanks! I tried to keep it feminine as well. My mate that passed away was 19 and had a leg amputated and the bone cancer still took him away from us within a few short months. I was pretty lost when he left, until I found a really old blog where he stated he wanted a hot pink guitar tattoo (his favourite thing in the world was playing guitar). It was a little thing I had talked to him about that I had forgotten. So it was decided, a hot pink guitar tattoo :)

The aviators above were the one accessory he'd never leave home without, he was even buried with them. And the Dr. Seuss title is the story that his family remembers him by. Sorry I'm rambling now, but that's the story of the amazing boy behind that tattoo :)

View attachment 239852
Yeh yeh, bit of a geek but hey it was an awsome game in its time... even if i was only seven :D

Haha love it, there's nothing wrong with geekiness, especially of makes you remember a time in your life :)
I'm with you there too, I've just booked in my sleeve which starts off with a skater/punk Peter pan and goes into a messed up fairy tale theme, to remember my youth. Where on your body is this awesome little character?

Haha love it, there's nothing wrong with geekiness, especially of makes you remember a time in your life :)
I'm with you there too, I've just booked in my sleeve which starts off with a skater/punk Peter pan and goes into a messed up fairy tale theme, to remember my youth. Where on your body is this awesome little character?
:) greatest time of my life, but we all grow up. He's on my calf, waiting for my mate to get back so he can cover the rest of my leg

Theres nothin wrong with rambling miss mosher. Some people dont mine listening to it. Or reading it in our case.lol
My mums family is in warwick so I sorta know towoombah.
Yeah father inlaw had lung removed 2 years ago two ops on his brain after that and two weeks ago got bad then just slipped away.

:) greatest time of my life, but we all grow up. He's on my calf, waiting for my mate to get back so he can cover the rest of my leg

My bro got optimus prime from the 80s on his calf has a tribal on a shoulder and koi and water with lotus flowers. Its not geeky mate. Its what you like and what you can live with.

Theres nothin wrong with rambling miss mosher. Some people dont mine listening to it. Or reading it in our case.lol
My mums family is in warwick so I sorta know towoombah.
Yeah father inlaw had lung removed 2 years ago two ops on his brain after that and two weeks ago got bad then just slipped away.

Geez, small world!

I'm really sorry to hear about, sounds like the guy was a fighter though! And I'm really sorry for you and your mrs, there's nothing worse than losing someone to such a sufferable disease :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back