Tax - That time of year

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, awesome for me, I don't earn over 6 grand, as I am working part time, So big paycheck for me. Getting it allllll back. I see a new enclosure and a pair of ackies on the horizion?

i can wait,..i havent paid tax since last august,...i think i'm gonna owe like 20K. :(

I always pay much more than i should so that i know i am going to get a nice surprize once a year.

OMG think i would have a heart attack owing the tax man that much!

i try not to think about it,...lucky i have more animals coming to keep my mind on happy matters! :p

Doing mine tonight. Usually I wait until the last minute, but this time the Tax Man owes me.

I see a couple of new enclosures coming my way :D

I did mine a few days ago so my refund should be in my account in a few days. I'm getting around $2,000 back but I'm going to be good with it and put it straight onto my credit card.

hoping ill get my return soon because i just bought a new computer and put a deposit on a new bike :shock:

More snakes for sure just cant work out what i want(need) first. Pair of olives, pair of B.H.P Or pair of jungles. or one B&W jungle.HMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back