Temperature

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o do you think a snake would look good here on my towel hahahaha or would he be too hot

Holy Hell i'm bumped up......Damn girls we gotta vote on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone.

We need more pics to vote, come on guys, bring it on

Any attention seekers out there??? come on AP :p :wink:

well bu g g a r this... Im out when ya throw a photo up like that... I do have a semi naked one of me too... lol... but... ummmm... there's no snake in it either... but it's at Lake Tinaroo and I hear there's loads of Red Bellied Black Snakes in the area... so does that count? What's the prise if we post semi naked pics of us here?

Notice somewhere (out of camera shot) there's a pic of a Red Bellied Black Snake in stricking pose ready to snap at a baby bandicoot - see it???)

I feel all dirty now.. im off to have a shower

hahahha slimey.....by a skinny punk alien in chinese market imitation undies....

mmmmmmmmmm Alby for mine but slim6y you might be able to change my mind if there are more pics

Simone.

OMG... well don't s^!t me into those then... unless you were lying about then being chinese market imitation undies... actually.. no I wouldn't even be caught DEAD in those CKs hehe...

Well what can i say that hasn`t beeen said in the other eight pages........ oh, oh i got it, GREAT PHOTO... really GREAT PHOTO. oh yeah, and a beatiful snake too!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:(gordons photo`s not the guy photos)

Gawd, what have you started Alby??? Thanks for the kind words though! Apparently I'm the elite here, nice that the quality is recognised by that defensive bunch of clowns out there, and of course the all-pervasive alienponk had to have his little say, pointless as it usually is. But I don't think I've ever flamed you Steve, have I?

Looking forward to seeing you and Claudie on the weekend Albs. Id heard that you already had a jungle around your shaft kiddo? Or maybe you've done a bit of clearfelling???

Cheers, Jamie.

alienpunk said:
hahahha slimey.....by a skinny punk alien in chinese market imitation undies....

HAHAHA... Is that the quickest way into your pants AP... to be eaten by u... eeeek... I can't believe I said that....

Someone called me a prude :( That's Pollyanna Prude to you, thankyou :oops:

johnbowemonie said:
mmmmmmmmmm Alby for mine but slim6y you might be able to change my mind if there are more pics

Simone.

More Pics???

What's a guy gotta do to get some attention around here... I don't know if I have any more pics of red bellied black snakes... i might have a death adder or two???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back