Temperature

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats right, only the elite can have fun here,

good call, the elite can fjndhijbfruyherufbuhfkeljndkjcvuhywfuidvhjdkjbhewewvbuwvubhyeibu my ihjbfiirjknrvipvccvuhybcobecgewy

Isn't there another site that you can visit to carry on with all this crap. No claws at all, just a frank observation. I can't believe that a picture with a pair of tits can go to 6 pages on a reptile site. Weird and sad. Thanks for your observations about my life Steve, it's actually quite a rich life, and includes quite a good sense of humour as well. Quite social, not boring, not religious, definitely not conservative. What I see here isn't funny at all, maybe it would bring a smile if it went for a page, but christ, it's one of the longest threads for days. Maybe she is just a bit smarter than you all after all.

J.

i think everyone needs to get of jamies back
he was only expressiing his opinion ......just like all of u were about gordo and her fantastic body
everyone is entiled to there opinions so lay off ...

Can't wait to catch you in when your back in Sydney, Jamie!!!!!!!!!!

Would a thread with a picture of a python near the groin of a guy last this long or would it get deleted????? Alby??????????? Wanna hold my Brutus?????

Simone.

I know what you mean Jamie but after a while everyone here becomes pretty good friends (or enemies) and naturally you want to chat about things other than reptiles (as friends do), this is why we have a chit chat forum. In fact Slateman himself has said that the chit chat is what makes APS the best around (or something along those lines). I don't think anyone can argue with that. JMO of course.

i think everyone needs to get of jamies back
he was only expressiing his opinion ......just like all of u were about gordo and her fantastic body
everyone is entiled to there opinions so lay off ...
i agree... there is way to much politics here and not enough personal opinions and more of a "comunity" feel rather than a strict private school

yeaha i might get my jungle and hang him off my shaft and see how many pages i get i reckon id get fu.ck all
You wouldn't even get 1 page before it was deleted by mods

come on boys, be happy or gay will you,

come on alby, i bet if you did it and it wasn't nude you would make all the women happy here,

it's funny how i get flamed because i had a negitive thing to say about a member for taking a snake to school, but mr jamie can do the same and gets defended, just doesn't messure up,

bows down to the elite...............

yeaha i know but if its a girl doing it the rules sorta get lost in most peoples ball sack

steve6610 said:
come on boys, be happy or gay will you,

come on alby, i bet if you did it and it wasn't nude you would make all the women happy here,

it's funny how i get flamed because i had a negitive thing to say about a member for taking a snake to school, but mr jamie can do the same and gets defended, just doesn't messure up,

bows down to the elite...............

hahaha stevo maybe just maybe but i dont think it would stay up for too long hehehehehe you didnt get flamed big guy well not from me anyways hahaha elite whos the elite its not me i tell u im just the APS clown hehehhe :lol: i love most people on here .......lets all have a APS cuddle or lick or something

lol, come on alby, i bet you would get heaps of replys from the lady members, it's just that most men don't put things up, lol,

come on now, how about putting a pic of yourself without a shirt on with your snake around you,

hahahahaha
do u know how temping it is

no worries alby, i didn't mean you had flamed me, lol, but it does happen,

not sure about the lick thing, lol, but a hug would be ok, lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back