Testers wanted for New iPhone Site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some testers for the new iPhone version of APS, if you are interested please email your username to [email protected] and I'll give your account access. I'm looking for feedback on the design and additional features you'd like to see.

IMG_0001[1].PNG
IMG_0002[1].PNG
IMG_0003[1].PNG

Cheers,
Adam

thats great news! ill send an email to you, i dont currently have internet in my house so can only access the site on my iphone. it works fine, but if there is a special app to make it easier that will be great.

thats great news! ill send an email to you, i dont currently have internet in my house so can only access the site on my iphone. it works fine, but if there is a special app to make it easier that will be great.
I've added your account

thanks Adam. so do we just go to the site from our iphones as normal and we will see the updated version of the site?

Yes, once you log in you should see the new version.

Quite a few people have been interested, so I've decided I'd just put it live and let everyone fiddle. If you access APS on your iPhone or iPod touch, you should see the new version now.

hey, i have just logged onto APS on my iphone. really good! only suggestion, or request id make, is can we have 'todays posts' and 'new posts' links under the 'forums' tab???

these are the ones i ALWAYS use.

well done!

hey, i have just logged onto APS on my iphone. really good! only suggestion, or request id make, is can we have 'todays posts' and 'new posts' links under the 'forums' tab???

these are the ones i ALWAYS use.

well done!
Both these are now available on the home page. Click on the logo at the top :)

Got it! I thinks it's great, alot easier to read, not continally zooming and spanning out. Another suggestion, on the threads with multiple pages, could there be an option to go to a specific page?

It's a winner for me!

Any plans for similar thing for Symbian based devices?

Probably not as the browser in S60 is not as advanced at this point. I will add support for Android, WebOS and Opera Mobile as soon as I can get some test devices.

anyone know when 3.0 software is comign out for iphone?
or have access to a develeopers account that can add my UDID to it so can update to 3.0? :p

WWDC starts tomorrow, I'd imagine it will be set free during the keynote (which is on day 1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back