Testers wanted for New iPhone Site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah so high possibility 3.0 out tomorrow then? or just the release date

Another request. When you go to todays posts or new posts, you don't know whether they are for sale adds or which forum section they are in. Would it be possible to change that?

Another request, I am finding it really frustrating with the longer threads that you have to scroll to the bottom of the page and keep clicking 'next page'. Would it be poss to be able to click the page you want to view?

Other than these couple of things you have done a great job! I havnt had any probs, no crashes, no glitches. Well done Adam

Looks good! Much better than the previous. But yeah I am with jay, wondering if we could make an option to pick a certain page and not have to go through the entire thread

Probably not as the browser in S60 is not as advanced at this point. I will add support for Android, WebOS and Opera Mobile as soon as I can get some test devices.

let us non Iphone users know when you want testers. i have an omnia and would love to access APS

Not sure whether your still testing or not? I'm using android and keen to see what it can do?

Not sure whether your still testing or not? I'm using android and keen to see what it can do?
I've enabled for Android and done some basic testing on Android 2.0. Let me know how it goes.

Any chance of being able to get into chat with a iphone/itouch ?
Not likely at this stage - I checked with our chat vendor and they don't have any iPhone support. If start providing iPhone (or any mobile support) I will be sure to integrate it into our iPhone version.

I've enabled for Android and done some basic testing on Android 2.0. Let me know how it goes.

Looks great! Loads up with no dramas! I'm using v1.5 on a HTC Hero. Going to wait for HTC to integrate their Sense UI before I can run Android 2.0

I jsut tried it on my iPhone!!! It is great! It'll make my life much easier :p

Just a quick question, I hit the link on my iphone to take me to the normal APS site. How do I get back onto the iphone site?
If I were to load the normal APS site while out and about it would kill my phone bill.

Never mind. I figured it out. I just deleted my cookies. Now I'll have to input all my usernames and passwords again. Oh well....

I couldn't figure how to send you am PM so I'll post this here.

One main issue with APS on Android. When there is a post with a quote, the browser has a hard time distinguishing between the 2. Either the whole post shows up as a quote, only the quote is displayed or the post is not displayed at all.

I couldn't figure how to send you am PM so I'll post this here.

One main issue with APS on Android. When there is a post with a quote, the browser has a hard time distinguishing between the 2. Either the whole post shows up as a quote, only the quote is displayed or the post is not displayed at all.

It's funny that you mentioned that, since the exact same thing happens on my iPhone.
Just wondering if theres a fix coming for this? It's quite annoying sometimes, and you get lost when reading posts with multiquotes.

Oh yeah, a quote function on the iphone browser would be nice too :D

Cheers
Kev

It's funny that you mentioned that, since the exact same thing happens on my iPhone.
Just wondering if theres a fix coming for this? It's quite annoying sometimes, and you get lost when reading posts with multiquotes.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for making me aware of this - this issue has now been fixed.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back