Thank you!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadactryl

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I posted in Herp Help a couple of weeks ago about the behavioural changes in my spotted python, and got wonderful, helpful advice without accusation or judgement. I've implemented the suggestions and am delighted to now have my easy to handle, darling little Indie back instead of the feral, striking monster I've been (avoiding) dealing with since January. I can't express how thankful I am for the community on here; thank you to those who took the time to help someone who is still new to snakes, and an even bigger thank you for doing it in a constructive way that made me feel like I was learning and not just being berated for being an idiot :)

Indie is also very, very thankful because she's now not hungry all the time, and gets to enjoy time out of her tank again to interact with me and explore.

1920423_723959424311504_1103058573_n.jpg

Where was the thread as would like to read?.... Good all has turned out well

Yes I would like the link to the thread as well please and glad you got the help that you needed and it worked.

Lol thanks.... Thought I remembered it but couldn't find it... Glad things have worked out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back