That's my Woolies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of something that happened to my Auntie many years ago. She made herself a sandwich and to her horror discovered that there was a dead mouse in the bread that had been neatly sliced up within the loaf. She vowed never to eat Sunny Crust bread again. She ate home brand bread after that... which is made by Sunny Crust. Everyone decided not to tell her that :lol:

Urrgh!! I just had a lil vommie,...gross as. lol

Had Smithers consumed the item in question, no doubt he would have had a dirty little chuckle (or two) as well!

Blue

PS Bizarre.

I don't know about chuckle more a yelp like when you tread on a small dog. That thing was like tar and had sharp edges.

Ebay Baby?

Last edited:
Have been sitting on this beauty of a pic for some time, waiting for the appropriate moment to unleash it. This is an eggplant the mrs & I found at Woolies once (scouts honour I've done no photoshopping/editing whatsoever):
IMG_01481.jpg

Have been sitting on this beauty of a pic for some time, waiting for the appropriate moment to unleash it. This is an eggplant the mrs & I found at Woolies once (scouts honour I've done no photoshopping/editing whatsoever):
IMG_01481.jpg

I have one of them.

I have one of them.
I'll be round shortly..lmao just kidding.

Hello!! We have a Winner!!!! Pat that's Gold & rather impressive dude. I'll refrain from further comment, call it self preservation.

ever brought a bag of stock carrots? we used to get 20kg of em from the markets for the ponies.. there was something sus at the farm hey. alot of them looked like your potato..

ever brought a bag of stock carrots? we used to get 20kg of em from the markets for the ponies.. there was something sus at the farm hey. alot of them looked like your potato..
Not 20kg but we always got 5kg bags with dodgy looking carrots... My ginger cat always humped the bag too.

that eggplant photo reminds me of a case of elephantitis I saw on the internet some time ago *shudders*

mostly the same colour too.............

It looks like it has Syphilis... maybe the fellow veggies at woolies aren't so fresh after all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back