thats one for happy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll learn ya! (not)

I had him out within an hour after that second photo. something about jumping back on the horse?? :lol: He's in a 15 foot above ground pool now

Nice one happy.......
Eyes open punja......
Nice pics ...love the blood shots and love happy's area looks great from what you can see in the pics.....
would love to have a critter that beautiful.

Rats, Chickens, meat, chicken necks, quails, anything really. I give him a varied diet, he would eat anything! he even tries to eat the hose when i top up his tank

Apparently they get used to you if you keep on handling them, then eventually you'll be able to fit your head in Happy's mouth.

*not laughing* *straight faced*

hahahahaha....hmmm... that reminds me of a video i saw on youtube. the guy stuck his hand in and the croc barrel rolled four times. the guy didn't start rolling with the croc until two rolls in.

Yes i've seen that vid... would you like to make a home made version of that?

hey i just noticed there is one crying face dee, you do care:lol:

Nice one mate, This morning i feed my kids rabbit, gave it a little pat and then forgot to wash hands before cleaning Bhp water bowl. She got me on the knuckle too. Didn't open me up like a tin can like your little beast but left a tooth in me for a little pressie.

love your work punja. makes us people who winge about a small python bite look like sooks.

I havn't been on for a while but thought i'd give a latest report. He fractured a bone and hand got infected. Didnt hurt at the time of the bite but has killed ever since. Its getting better, very slowly. Can't wait to have two hands again. I feel beaten, have had to call in a freind to help with the vens, it's a little hard tailing a snake with a cast.:lol:

I havn't been on for a while but thought i'd give a latest report. He fractured a bone and hand got infected. Didnt hurt at the time of the bite but has killed ever since. Its getting better, very slowly. Can't wait to have two hands again. I feel beaten, have had to call in a freind to help with the vens, it's a little hard tailing a snake with a cast.:lol:

the cast is like a sheld with the vens,,u can free handle them while u have it on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back