The addiction is in full swing..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoandDrew

Reaction score
Hi Im a newbie, got my first maccie a few weeks ago, and am getting another tomorrow. And dream of what to get after that..
I am a photographer who lives on the Gold Coast, I have 3 horses(1 thoroughbred, 2 minitures), one parrot, and now 2 maccies..
I am enjoying the great advice Ive been recieving from the site. And hope to hang around and get to know a few of you.
Jo:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

woot go the maccies! im thinkin of getting another one for my recent addition aswell, probably a female blonde and breed em up!

mmm..I think I kind of like the blondes Ive seen pics of on the site..Thats the only problem, with this site, it is like window shopping, but I want to buy and not look..

haha shhh i knew it wouldnt be, i love the blondes and i think breeding would be fun, but i would have to team up with jason or someone cuz i dont have the space or time to keep babies in check lol. My plan is to get albert a girly, get a couple new cages (for him and one for the mrs) then either a stimmie (maybe before the misses) and then maybe a monitor....if i can find a cheap small one

Problem is, that I have a very expensive bird, and anything too big, could possibly get out and eat him, and my parrot is amazing..I would be beyond devistated if he got eaten, when he dies Ill get a bigger snake, but hes only 3 and evidently lives to 50..So Ill probably be in my wheelchair before he dies..

Problem is, that I have a very expensive bird, and anything too big, could possibly get out and eat him, and my parrot is amazing..I would be beyond devistated if he got eaten, when he dies Ill get a bigger snake, but hes only 3 and evidently lives to 50..So Ill probably be in my wheelchair before he dies..

Just have your bird stay in a cage or seperate room while you have the snakes out, cause maybe just seeing each other could be scarey for both lol "Omg that snakes gonna eat me.." "Omg that birds gonna eat me..".

welcome to the site fellow reptile adict :)

It never takes long for the addiction to take hold, it's faster than drugs in some cases, and sometimes dearer!

Welcome to the site, we like pics, so don't forget to post some up!

hehehehe

Ive posted a couple of my baby and we are picking up our new maccie in 2 hours, (Im trying to pass time on the site) man 2 hrs can go slow, doesnt help that hubby woke me at 6.30am to tell me that our baby Maccie had his first shed in our care..I want to go and get our new maccie NOW...Ahhhhh.The wait is killing me.

Here is my 9 month old Maccie, who we have had for 3 weeks now, his names Fluffy, and I promise I will take pics of our new boy Sparks, who we got today. He is about 2 years old. I want to give him a few days to settle first. Hes awesome. Just what we hoped,:D:D:D

Attachments

• Fluffy 9 months oct 07021.JPG
    Fluffy 9 months oct 07021.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Fluffy 9 months oct 07020.JPG
    Fluffy 9 months oct 07020.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back