The Australian Frog & Reptile Show 2008

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring it on boys. Hey remember this one Mr Bredli :rolleyes: :lol: ......

Excuse the quality.......drunken stage using a phone camera :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Attachments

• 05052007100.jpg
    05052007100.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 110
Haha.. yeah i remember that mate, thankfully that was the only image captured of myself that night.... i hope. :lol:

Oh and this 1.

It's going to be a wild nite if we are to top last year's one. PHYSICAL CHALLENGE :lol:

Sorry this is Even a little blurrier as it is not very often you see a big herper being KO'd by fellow members :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• 05052007099.jpg
    05052007099.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 107
lol, the blonde looks like my old science teacher, :) , but on another note, im psyched for this years one, i mentioned it awhile ago, but last year i was soooo excited, and prepared, the weekend came.......and passed, then i saw a thread on here, and i realised that i forgot :( lol

woo hoo im going for sure :) i need a good drinking session :p:p

not that i condone binge drinking :):)

woo hoo im going for sure :) i need a good drinking session :p:p

not that i condone binge drinking :):)

It's not classified as Binge Drinking if it is done on a regular basis Hobes :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

See you there for a few rounds :D

For those who are going please dont hesitate to say Hi to me :D

UPDATE for The 2008 Australian Frog & Reptile Show

Robo Croc is coming. Our mechanics have been hard at work designing and constructing a mechanical croc. We will be able to demonstrate the crushing power of these animals compared to other animals and machines. It is sure to be a blast watching Robo Croc destroy some everyday items, such as a basketball, or a stump of wood, or maybe even a fridge!!!!

For the kids we are excited to announce the signing of
Wild Aussies.
You will meet Roxie, the Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby, Billie Bilby, Murray the red Tailed Black Cockatoo, the outrageous Miles, the Frilled Neck Lizard and enjoy a special appearance by GW, the Great White Shark!
Join them as they sing and dance their way around in search of the mysterious Numbat!
The show features a delightful cavalcade of original Australian songs including, "The Australian Animal Alphabet",
"Little Aussies", "The Roxie Rock" and the beautiful "Billie Bilby Ballad".
The "Wild Aussies" show is a joyous experience and an uniquely Australian way to learn how every little Australian can make a big difference.
Bush Tucker - we all say we have tried it in some form or another, but at the show, you will really be able to prove to your mates that you eat the stuff. We will have a food outlet dedicated to Australian native bush tucker, and the menu is looking really interesting.
Please, spread the word, and invite your friends.

hey the link wasn't workin can you type the date and where it is plz

Went to get the link for you and it would appear it's not available. Perhaps they are updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back