the cats thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy09

Reaction score
there are threads about many reptiles so i fought i would make one for cats (i love cats aswell as many other animals) so post what you have and if possible post pics!

ill start i have a blue point ragdoll and a seal bicolour ragdoll

and dont say stuff about the ones you have kille etc

I had 2 cats in Dubai and I'll be getting another soon :D

(Don't worry, I am responsible and love our wildlife, so it will be an indoor cat.)

yes mine being ragdolls i dont let them out (lets just say ragdolls are lovers not fighters)

Calli-1.jpg

hahaha ahh she was beautiful.
A tortoiseshell burmese, was like a rag doll.

When I'd clean the rabbit and guinea-pig cage she used to jump in and just snuggle up too them in the corner (MUCH to their dismay and horror)
Wouldn't kill anything, plus she was an indoor cat.
She was like a stoner I guess haha

Edit:
I think I owe it too her to upload a nicer photo
CalliandMistie-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awww so cute how could anyone even think about killing something like her :(

Then again, I cant imagine how anyone could kill any animal.

this is my kitty =] unfortunately she had to be put down a couple of months ago because she was hit by a car... hardest thing ive ever had to do. She was 13 though and lived a very spoilt life, especially for a cat they said wouldnt make it (she was the runt).

2006_0101Taraandmeandkitty0041.jpg

DSC00436.jpg
This is my Baby, Joey he is a ragdoll x Birman he is mostly an indoor cat. Only allowed out supervised he is scared of birds and not interested in reptiles LOL

Very cute guys!
I had another cat who had to be put down because she was going crazy! She had very high metabolism making her very skinny and spoiled by the neighbours because they thought she wasn't getting any food! She ate like a pig but was very old and whenever you cam outside and sat down she would sit on you.....every time!

She was such a sook, but when ever she sat on you you could here her groans of pain trying to get comfortable.:( We all felt very sorry for her. Part of her craziness was when in late afternoons and a t night she would literally stroll onto the road and soak up the heat from the road....crazy:(
It was sooo scary, so we decided to put her down:(

haha thats cute =] my kitty was indoor/outside and never killed anything... never even chased

pfft is there such thing as grammer in aps?
well i dont use it anyways lol :D

crystal that cat has crazy weird eyes :shock:

Here's one of my girls names Hazel. Her and her sister (who we also have) were dumped near my work at 3-4 weeks of age and have been with us ever since!

Attachments

• 7131_136880078735_624798735_2655859_5039841_n.jpg
    7131_136880078735_624798735_2655859_5039841_n.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 26
This is *****he@d.

He has a rather unfortunate leather shoe fetish...<---bit like MUM.
His hobbies included swimming, beating up pig dogs in their own yard, laying in the middle of the road and being a traffic hazard, bringing home baby eastern browns and dropping them in the kitchen for MUM to find.
It's actually surprising how long he's lived for considering his choice of hobbies.
Never fear, he's a indoor cat now and my drapes and shoe collection will never be the same.

View attachment 201665

This is *****he@d.

He has a rather unfortunate leather shoe fetish...<---bit like MUM.
His hobbies included swimming, beating up pig dogs in their own yard, laying in the middle of the road and being a traffic hazard, bringing home baby eastern browns and dropping them in the kitchen for MUM to find.
It's actually surprising how long he's lived for considering his choice of hobbies.
Never fear, he's a indoor cat now and my drapes and shoe collection will never be the same.

View attachment 201665

haha!! love him and the shoe =] so cuuute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back