the cats thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P1000089.jpgMy girl Geela, had her since she was teeny weeny. She's about 9 now.
P1000363.jpgAnd on the left my other lil gal Keiko and my sisters Tiger. All rescued moggies and all indoor/cat run only cats.

Attachments

• P1000088.jpg
    P1000088.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 19
A cat thread on a reptile forum?

Like we need more off-topic discussions...

My furry menagerie:

Small, ex-psychotic feral and mouse-protector extraordinaire. Sometimes (quite often actually) he just stands on his hind legs like this:
n602552135_2353819_6528976.jpg

Lalique, the princess of the family. Here she is with a grape she hunted and subdued. She still plays fetch.
61906_434946707135_602552135_5655009_6313131_n.jpg

The other two will have to go up when I upload photos from the camera.

Kitah, those photos are wonderful.:)

hi guys, my names michael, i brought a 5 month old white torbie which is a tortoiseshell tabby with a white undercoat, i bought her from the rspca on saturday and she's so cute and floppy, i pick her up tomorrow after her de-sexing surgery and also she has skin cancer on her ears which will cost me $250 to have removed, but that hasn't made me not want her anymore as whether she lives 2,5 or ten years, at least she's out of that place and she'll have a good life, i'd show you photo's but i'l have to wait till the 31st when my missus opens the new lumix i bought her for her birthday lol :)

Michael, you're lovely.:) What a lucky little cat; the world needs more people like you. You may be pleased to know that we have a cat at my work who had her ears removed about 10 years ago, and she's still going strong with only a couple of recurrences needing very minor vet attention (because she still goes out in the sun). I hope your lucky little girl has a long and happy life and gives you both a lot of happiness too.:)

:cry: Not always the case...sometimes a cat will torture (play with) birds or lizards after hunting them, then leave them to die a slow painful death....not bringing them home.....

While I'll admit most cats are killers, not all of them are. My little grey boy (the one in the photo) has sat next to wild birds in the back garden, hung out with my snakes, and protected my escaped mouse. He also fetched me when a baby blackbird fell out of its nest in the garden and showed me where it was, but left it otherwise alone. He's never shown the slightest interest in hunting anything. The other three are a different story but have never been given the chance.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back