The Death Sentence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wish i saw this thread sooner.

My problem witht the death penalty is that it contradicts the laws it is used to enforce. If it is ok for the state to kill someone because they have done something bad, why can't an individual kill someone because they have done something bad.

i think the death sentence/suicide is a whimps way out, if you get sentenced to life, i think they should do life to teach them a lesson, putting them to sleep is probably what they want after 12 months of lock up. Hudson may meet his mates from HA in prison, but im sure there are plenty of other angry bikies in there that don't like him and will prob help make his life hell.

I have met plenty of bikies that have been to lock up (not for murder) and have changed their attitudes when they came out, prob still get into trouble but are far more aware of their actions and consequences. 20 years might be what he needs to become a normal citizen again.

I think the only time any type of euthanasia should be allowed to be administered is for those who find living life is actually painfull, uncurable cancer, those who suffer stroke or similar who become a vegetable and quality of life has gone. NOT for the people who are battling in life financially or think the world is against them, those people need to take a look at reality and do something about it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back