The for sale section

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsidasa

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi may i suggest that in the list of threads in the for sale section it could include a location.
Being in Perth most reptiles and furniture and things can't be obtained unless it's in WA. I find it cumbersome, going in to each thread to find out where the person is from.
Just an idea!, but i think it would make searching the for sale section a lot easier. :D

Greebo, I think she is refering to making it compulsory to have the location in the title so she doesn't have to click to read the thread just to find she lives in the wrong part of the country :)

Or actually be able to seperate the threads so you can sort the location out yourself....

have WA and any major cities... Qld, North Qld, and the rest can do their own thing, those are the only places in Aus anyways...

And also have a thread with 'all'

Or actually be able to seperate the threads so you can sort the location out yourself....

have WA and any major cities... Qld, North Qld, and the rest can do their own thing, those are the only places in Aus anyways...

And also have a thread with 'all'

Um, yeah, its pretty easy, type it in!

ie Title:

My too big to ship goodies for sale SYDNEY
yeah! that's what i mean, thanks Slim6y and Falconboy!

or everyone have the location in their preferences. Its only the state, we dont want your home address.

or everyone have the location in their preferences. Its only the state, we dont want your home address.

yes that is good but i still have a problem with it not being in the thread title or something because to get it on the preferences you still have to enter the actual thread to know where the seller is from which is the reason it is so time consuming

What I'd like is for the For Sale ads to be automatically locked after the first post. That way the seller has to make sure they've put everything important (like price, location, sex, pics etc) in the ad first time.

If someone is interested in buying the items, they can PM or phone the seller.

Would cut down on Chit Chat too.

:p

Hix

Not a bad idea, one I've thought of myself, but the problem is when you forget something, want to drop the price or whatever.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back