The knob tail thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but either way mate its not a thread on pricing :) get yourself some knobbys you wont ever regret it and you wont ever look back :)

Knob-tails are my favourite reptiles, I have seen plenty of reptiles, thus there is a damn good reason they are my favourite reptiles, most awesome reptiles ever.

Get some you will never regret it.

I advise you do a bit of searching for information from different sources about keeping them. One decision you should make is whether to keep them in a rack of tubs or just a larger cage. A large cage or fish tank works fine for a pair or trio but as your collection grows it is really helpful to have a rack system.

I reckon someone should make a thread that shows all the colour morphs of knobbies.

got het for patternless hatchlings available now for $800 each

With two heterozygote parents, you should be able to produce 25% offspring that are patternless :)

I have never seen a red levis levis for sale.I would to love keep one, a lot more than a 'jellybean' :D
anyone have an idea as to their pricing?

I have never seen a red levis levis for sale.I would to love keep one, a lot more than a 'jellybean' :D
anyone have an idea as to their pricing?

How 'red' I have seen some beautiful deep oranges for normal sort of prices.

how red do you want it ?

a super red will set you back anywhere from $350-1000 depending on how bright the little blighters are , generally though to see how bright they get you need to grow them out at which point if there stunners you can expect to pay the later , if you can find someone with them

Geckoguy - How "red" is your definition of red? I've seen some that I would call red, but not full on red like a bright red car. I've seen some that are more earthy red but more red than earthy, and quite bright.....for a reptile anyway, especially in summer. It was gorgeous! They go a bit more earthy red/brown in winter when it's cold.

And Kupper, what would classify as super red? Do you have any pics of a super red with which we can compare? I'd love to get some super red ones too! I think for those who love geckos, it would be a real eye opener to see the super reds!

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back