The mother of all wild pigs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the standard fisherman trick, put your victim closer to the camera than the person. In this case it is so obvious I'm surprised anyone has fallen for it

Wow. And I thought I was being really sneaky.

Def a uropean pig, think my dogs would prob run the other way with there tails between there legs if they come across that.

Probably weighs 500 lbs, regardless of where the pygmies are in relation to it:rolleyes:
I've seen these babies hunted in Portugal, by my mate and his dogs. They are awesome.:)

Just reading the mag that this pic is in and no matter what it is a huge hog. There is an article in there saying that Ussurisky boars reach weights over 320kg (time to pack the dogs up and head overseas)

Pigs can get that bigg if not bigger here too. I have seen the head of one that was said to be around 300kg.

His hand is resting on the pigs head. So that would make arm 9 meters long...That's even more amazing than this pretty average pig then!
the hand isnt actually on the pig you can easily tell... and the pigs mouth is open like the same amount in every photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back