The thank you thread.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank all the girls on the local roller derby team that help out with the fresh meat nights for being so patient, supportive and encouraging.

Massive shout out to Mick (Orientalis), always willing to help out with any info or advice! You also breed awesome animals as well.

Big thank you to dickyknee. He helped me out so much when it came to having to feed little worms. (antaresia) Thanks to his help I have gotten feeding around 50 of these guys.Also thanks for a lot of the great cabinets and racks that he has built for us.
Letting us use his pictures on various projects for the club etc.
Thanks for being a good friend dicky.

I'd like to say thank you to my husband for letting me get my first snake. 16 pythons later he still hasn't complained, except when I go near him with them...hahaha...he tolerates them but that's as far as it goes with him. Before him, owning a snake seemed like a dream that was never gonna happen.

This week I have realised I have realised I have so much to be thankful for. My husband and family and friends who have supported me through the hardest time in my life the last 2 weeks, My gorgeous daughter because without her I wouldnt have much to live for at the moment, and of course my snakes who make me happy just by watching them.

on a more serious note, i'd like to thank the doctors at the royal adelaide hospital for figuring out why i was having so many gosh darn migraines and for relieving the pressure.....being migraine free is amazing now i just get the occassional headache....and a Massive thanks to the Radiology team when i had my first LP...not a nice procedure but sooo caring and understanding of how frightened and stressed i was.

I would like to thank the jerk who did this last night and left my phone in the car.
7cbbd446-e6f5-3e92.jpg

Cheers Brenton

Last edited by a moderator:
That's got to suck brenton. I hate jerks like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to thank those over the years living in public housing who've suggested to me that operating any sort of machinery between the hours of 10am - 4pm is completely unreasonable. Listening to their take on how the world should operate is a complete delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back