The things we do for our pets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have considered wrapping the bandage in plastic temporarily, so I can finish the hideboxes.

My big bredli has been large for some time without feeding, and the woma hasn't been fed since May, but she also seems very large but I have no idea if they're gravid or not. I've never been able to tell the difference between a fat snake or a gravid one. Mine aren't overfed, (one feeding a month) so that rules out fat snakes, but they've been large for so long. If they were gravid, eggs should have come out ages ago.

Experimenting with cooking costs me a fortune, and the bin normally gets the meals.
It is easy to protect the bandages, but hard to do nice handiwork when one hand is compromised. Better stay away from power tools and sharp things for a while... I will have to bring over some of my son's favourite recipes when I help with the bandage. He is the master of the one pot man meal. Meals feed 4, so you will have some leftovers to put in the fridge or freezer for later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back