there's something in the sand

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m.punja

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
got called out to a mates farm today too see something he found. Can anyone see whats on the sand?

snaketracks002-1.jpg

:p
it's not a real exciting find but not something i've seen before. I was pretty happy about going out there and following it

Is it snake tracks? If so bloody big snake tracks.

wow Mark how cool was that! ....................(is the response I would like to give you punja BUT cant see a thing sorry :))

Is it snake tracks? If so bloody big snake tracks.

yep, it would have been a brown snake and I think it would have been huge. Followed the tracks from one shed over into where the dogs were tied up where maybe the snake got a drink then it left that area and went into another shed which i quickly emptied hoping to find it, instead the tracks went around the shed and back out the door and disapeared

Have you been dragging sticks through the sand and telling your friends stories about 30ft venomous pythons:rolleyes:

like i said, it wasn't as exciting as actually finding the snake, but was still something pretty cool, i havn't had the chance to see and follow snake tracks before so it was still worth the trip

draw them on the pic mark I see them but just to make sure me old eyes arent playing tricks on me ...the pic is on the side isnt it ?.if what I am seeing is it ,then it seems to be a big snake..

hmm ok M.Punja help me out here which is it ? title says "in the sand" but then you ask if anyone can see anything "on" the sand. gotta be precise ya know ...heheh. (just kiddin)
personally i cant see anything :(
can ya give me a clue?
ta

first pic the track goes down the centre, then the second pic it goes across from right to left

oh wait i see it now .... are they like....... stones? omg !!!

hhehehe, seriously if i turn my laptop sideways i see ridges that could be snake tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back