They are hatching

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denozo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am so excited I can't sleep. My first ever reptile eggs are hatching. Three little Southern Angle Headed dragons are slitting their eggs as I'm typing this. Everybody should experience this feeling it is amazing. What makes this more special is I recently lost their mother to a tumor on her face which she could not be saved from however in a way she lives on in these three little ones. This will be a sleepless night.

When is the best time to remove the glad wrap? Now or when they leave the egg completely?

Correction only two are hatching so far. What looked like a slit was just a mark on the egg hahaha

Sounds awesome. When I get my Bredli around 6ft i plan to get a female around 7ft and see what happens :D good luck :)

Last edited:
Everybody should experience this feeling it is amazing.
And the best thing is that the feeling never gets old.

Be warned: Now that you've started breeding reptiles you may find it hard to keep 'just one' of any species. :)

cummon we need pics and an update.. thats very exciting for you.. congratulations. :)

Hi guys,

I've been neglecting this site a bit lately, wedding plans are stressful but i thought I would update on my babies. They are both growing strong and have just coloured up and are a boy and girl. They are starting to really grow now and won't be long before they can start to breed. Not with each other. The one on the right is the boy and the one the left is the girl.
12112012033.jpg

Don't worry about it. Wedding and marriage gets old real quick. Keep focused on what's important!

Like pics of lizards :D

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pic by the way. I caught one of these in the wild recently, first one I'd seen. They're cool!

So I've been told haha. I would love to see them in the wild unfortunately they are on the other side of the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back