Thick Tail colour variations

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namn8r

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just say Gecko's (kellys) Yellow Pilbs AMAZING!!! I was wondering if there are any unusual colour variations of thick tails being bred ???

Please post your pics..

Cheers

Nam

Cheers smithers the look great!

Does anyone know if they come in any other variants like high red or high yellow?

Keep the pics coming!

Cheers

Nam

Cheers Byron,(Correction Ben)...It's from Brettix lines :) He does a great Hypo Thickie hey.

Last edited:
OMG!!! so awesome. nice crew u got there hehehe im chasing down a hypo female. no of ne one in nsw or qld selling one?

Im looking for a high yellow to breed with my female...

Any studs around?? :p

Attachments

• thick tail.jpg
    thick tail.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 111
  • thick tail female.jpg
    thick tail female.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 110
pairmilii.JPG

milii-zerbe450.jpg

Underwoodisaurus%20Milli.jpg

bbmilii3_2.jpg

Just saw that first pic on geckos unlimited.. that top yellow one is absolutely stunning... Id love some like that.

Also a black with bright gold specs like that second one awesome too!

Just saw that first pic on geckos unlimited.. that top yellow one is absolutely stunning... Id love some like that.

Also a black with bright gold specs like that second one awesome too!

bottom two pics are aussie breeders others are american , i have seen some identical to the seccond pic in australia however this was early last year

The bottom two look like translucent?

I think Millies have much potential for selective breeding to develop high orange and high yellow variants and spectacular ject black with bright gold or orange specs....

bottom one is a standard 'hypo' and one above it is a 'super' hypo apparently

you been over taking pics of my thicktails without me knowing mate?

---------- Post added 16-Jan-11 at 03:41 PM ----------

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

wow how did you get the colours in the last pic !! again blew the competition away kupper

I was very surprised I actually captured the real colors on that one , I use a crappy camera ( iphone) and really does not do any of my animals justice

Does anyone know if albino thicktails exist?? Ive been scouring the net but havent seen any yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back