Thick Tail colour variations

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gem,...

Nice one Steve.....Nice Black and White,..Healthy too. Love the variety of colour in one gecko amazing stuff,..keep'm coming people.

My male very nice yellow spots
Picture 072.jpg
my female not very many spot at all lol
Picture 073.jpg

Managed to capture very close to true colours :)

Nice one Gem,....That's a good pic of the male. Good luck with the one's

yeh my bf took it .... kai's really hard to get photos of hes very shy :)....... i know i cant wait heheheh

Guys, Im offering up my Hypo female for sale, pics of her listed on the previous page. I aquired some new pets so will have to move her on. If anyone is keen drop me a pm.

My two I got off rocket
af20594f-536d-f52d.jpg

Great thread. Brett your thickies are insane mate!!! Love them!
Is there any info on subspecies?

Hey All,

Was going through the Profile on another site and stumbled across two images of the same animal, one a few months before her first breeding season and the other When she was about 1 week after laying her first egg (Slug) Just thought the colour change was quite different and worthy for this thread.
View attachment 210454View attachment 210456

Last edited:
Good on you people. Now i have to have some geckos.

join the club, im blaming all those people selling them back when i was BD hunting, how dare they tempt me with little geckos with such cute puppy dogs eyes, evil i tell ya evil :lol: ive got two and just waiting on an import license to bring another one in from Vic

Anyone got any females they are willing to export?

snowman check out the for sale section, sure i seen some females in there from sellers willing to export

Some not bad geckoes on this thread. There will be some nice surprises in the hypo range in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back