Thick tailed help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but what I ment from anyone is that I asked if I could see anyone's enclousure for there thick tailed and do you feed them on dusk because that's what the Internet says but I know most the stuff on the net is normally wrong or doesn't tell the whole truth

Feed whenever suits you. Every animal is different. you will soon learn what YOUR gecko likes. Reptile keeping isnt black and white there isn't just one right way of doing things. My thicktails won't even eat if you are present so I just leave a couple of woodies in there at a time and when they are gone i put more in. They live on sand with two hides no heat except from the above shelf. They dont really burrow so the sand isnt too deep. They are super simple and seems impossible to go wrong. As long as you dont try n hold them unless its absolutely necessary.

and just wondering i got some tubs in a rack for free yesterday and they are 45cm deep 15cm high and 30cm long and there are three of them and was wondering what species of lizard could i keep in these prefferably one that doesnt need uvb or much heat but because ive already found a spot for them next to my beardies tank they get a bit of heat like a thick tail

Yeah I wa thinking some thick tails but sand swimmers eat to many crickets I reckon and therefore cost to much so was thinking more of a gecko but it is an option I guess

Yeah I wa thinking some thick tails but sand swimmers eat to many crickets I reckon and therefore cost to much so was thinking more of a gecko but it is an option I guess

Sandswimmers eat dog food.

Not joking either

Surely some one has a thick tailed enclousure photo that they can put up?

Please do a search. There are threads with the info you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back