Thicktail Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what a fair price would be for 3 thicktail geckos that are just on 2 years old?

I currently have 3, 1 male and 2 female and I'm not sure if I even want to sell them but a friend of mine is interested in them. If I were to sell them, what would they be worth?

Also, does anyone know their lifespan?

Cheers,

Julie

i would pay $125 for each of the females and $100 for the male..... so $350 for the trio....

That's roughly what I thought they would be worth. I paid $150 each for them, but I know I paid a lot for them, but I wanted them and I hadn't seen any around when I got them.

If I were to sell to my friend I would probably take $300 taking into account mate's rates.

yeah that sounds about right, i sold a friend of mine a trio of adults, and 2 unsexed hatchies for $400....

or if they are realy realy good markings and colours u could put the price up a bit

I got 2 thick tails and every thing you need to care for them including books and enclosure all for 300$. i would sell them all together for a price of 300$:shock:

I sent an email to my friend earlier this morning offering to sell them to them but I've just heard back that they've decided not to get them because they're worried about their little ones wanting to handle them all the time.

So I'll go post a 'for sale' ad in The Marketplace.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back