Thieves!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the theif is afraid of snakes

so im wondering if it would bother him much if i take him to work with me in his hessian bag
Can't help with the worry but ..... about the hessian. It has fibrous particles that effects reptiles lungs. A cotton pillow slip is much safer.

Try to remember that while we all adore our slender little friends, Joe and Bob Burgler may have other ideas.

Joe: nice work on the window Bob. lets look around and see if we can find any phat lewt to steal.

Bob: thanks Joe, Hey! Lets go see what they are keepin' in that glass front cabinet over there.

Joe: no worries Bob!

Bob n Joe look in the cabinet and finally spot.....

Bob n Joe: HOLY CRAP A SNAKE AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!

Bob n Joe run from the house never to return.

THE END!

This episode was brought to you by the letter S and the number 7

Or it could be:

Joe: nice work on the window Bob. lets look around and see if we can find any phat lewt to steal.

Bob: thanks Joe, Hey! Look at this, must be 100 grands worth of jewellery in here.

Joe: Good find mate but if they keep that in a cereal box what will they have in that glass fronted cabinet over there?

Bob: I'll check it out Joe, Holy S**t! It's a Diamond, and I think it's a Gosford phase mate.

Joe: Gee Zeus! Wait while I dump this crap jewellery and we'll have that instead.

Joe: no worries Bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back